Look for the plumbing company that provides a variety of residential and commercial plumbing services focusing mainly on inspection, repair, and maintenance. Before you call the service provider's number, determine its expertise and check credentials together with customer reviews carefully.
The three major types of plumbers include the following:
- Residential: These plumbers gained experience by installing drainage systems, pipes, and water heaters.
- Service and Repair: This category of plumbers perform simple repairs such as leaking faucets to more complicated tasks like blocked toilets that residents can't fix.
- Commercial: Commercial plumbers work on large projects like public plumbing systems and installation of underground pipelines.
Commercial Plumbing Tasks
- Commercial plumbers deal with more complex issues like the situations mentioned below:
- Installation of backflow mechanism at cross-connection points
- Installation of multiple faucets and pumps that can handle thousands of waters on a daily basis
- Refurbishment of public toilet systems
Plumbers possess the expertise and sophisticated tools or equipment that ordinary people do not have. See to it that you call a reliable plumbing firm that will not charge expensive fees.
Our commercial plumbing services vary, but we can help restaurants, hotels, business offices, sports arenas, convenience stores, and more. We focus on plumbing repairs of all kinds including sewer line repair and replacement, drain cleaning, emergency service, grease trap pumping, and more. We are dedicated to providing the right fix when commercial businesses need it.
At Mr. Rooter of Central Pennsylvania, no job is too big or small for our expert professionals. We take into account the size of your plumbing, the issue at hand, and any other details to ensure you have an estimate and straightforward pricing. Need top-quality services? We’re ready to help you.