Drains aren’t something most homeowners think about — that is, until they’ve got a clog on their hands. With fall just a few weeks away, there’s never been a better time to have your drains inspected and cleaned. You never know, this could be all it takes to avoid an overflowing toilet in the middle of the night.
Drain Cleanings by Mr. Rooter of Central PA
The holidays will be here before you know it, and that means so will your inlaws and friends from out of state. If your home is about to see a lot more foot traffic, make sure your plumbing can handle it.
Signs you need a drain cleaning:
- You smell sewage every once in a while.
- Your toilet makes bubbling sounds when you flush it.
- Your sink and bathtub are slow to drain.
- You’ve had to deal with several small clogs over the past few months.
The many benefits of routine drain cleanings:
- You won’t have to worry about slow drains or clogs.
- Clearing out any blockages will reduce the pressure in your pipes, therefore eliminating those annoying sounds you hear when you turn the water on.
- Drain cleanings will prolong the life of your pipes.
- A drain cleaning today will likely save you money in the future because it will help prevent some of the most common plumbing problems.