With as much as we rely on our indoor plumbing, any issue is an inconvenience. However, there are some plumbing problems that you should address as quickly as possible. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Charleston can help!
Trust Us for Reliable Emergency Plumbing Service in Charleston
The health and safety of everyone in your home depend on it. A burst pipe or sewage backup, for instance, should be dealt with immediately to minimize the damage to your property and prevent even bigger issues.
Need A Plumber in the Middle of the Night? Call Us.
No matter the hour, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Charleston can provide expert plumbing services around the clock.
Backed by Mr. Rooter Plumbing®
We are backed by a name known for reliable and professional work at affordable prices. And we are proud to uphold that reputation as the preferred emergency plumbers in Charleston and the surrounding communities.
We're Available on Holidays!
From our expertly trained, licensed plumbers to our fully stocked company vehicles, we are ready to help in any plumbing emergency, 24 hours a day, every day of the year—even major holidays. And we don't charge overtime fees in the process!
When it can’t wait, our Charleston plumbers will be there! Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Charleston.
Do Plumbers Work 24/7?
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Charleston, we understand that plumbing disasters don't always happen at the most convenient hours. That's why we're available to take your call 24/7, even on weekends and holidays - no overtime charges apply!
Plus, before any work is done, you'll get an upfront estimate of our flat-rate fee for each service. So if it's an emergency situation, don't hesitate to contact us right away and our experienced plumbers will be on their way.
When Should You Call an Emergency Plumber in Charleston?
At our team, we understand that all plumbing issues require swift and attentive service. Whether your slow-draining sink needs a good cleaning out or your water heater's not heating up as fast as it used to, we promise to provide you with top-notch service as promptly as possible.
However, certain plumbing issues call for immediate attention - so if that's the case for you, don't hesitate to contact us right away and our experienced plumbers will be on their way.
If you’re experiencing one of these common plumbing emergencies, you need our 24-hour plumbers in Charleston:
- Sewer backup – Being faced with a sewer line backup is not something to be taken lightly - wastewater and sewage coming up through pipes can potentially contaminate your home's drinking water, putting your family's health at risk. If you spot standing wastewater in your sinks, tubs, or toilets, or smell an unpleasant odor strong enough to invade the rooms of your house, don't wait - call us right away! We'll help you get rid of any hazardous sewer backups quickly and safely.
- Burst pipe – A broken or burst pipe can be hard to miss - you'll usually see water spraying out, but you may also experience a sudden decrease in water pressure. This is an emergency situation that requires the help of a professional plumber ASAP. Our team will get there fast and ask you to close surrounding shutoff valves, helping to stop any further damage in its tracks until we arrive.
- Sump pump failure – Don't let Charleston rainstorms be the cause of your flooding nightmares - make sure your sump pump is working properly. If you notice issues or failures with your sump pump, such as it not starting up during a storm, don't hesitate to give us a call right away. Our team of experienced and trained professionals will respond quickly and get your plumbing system back in order fast. Keep your home safe and dry with our reliable sump pump services.
- Water shutoff valve defect – Homeowners should always be aware of the water shutoff valves in their home and their location. If a shutoff valve breaks, it can cause just as much destruction as a burst pipe. When an issue arises with a local shutoff valve, you should try to close it at the main before calling for help - but if the problem is located in the main valve, then it's best to contact us right away. Our experienced plumbers will respond quickly, ensuring that your plumbing system is restored as soon as possible and any further damage is prevented.
Fixing Frozen Pipes in Charleston
Thanks to frigid winters, Charleston residents need to be mindful of frozen pipes. When the ground freezes, water sitting inside the pipes can also freeze.
Because water expands when it freezes, this can cause cracks, leaks, or stoppages. Call us anytime to discuss options for preventing this kind of plumbing problem.
However, if you discover any issues after an unusually cold period or a sudden thaw, we are ready to provide around-the-clock emergency plumbing services. Our Charleston emergency plumbers are just a phone call away.
Need a 24 hour plumber in Charleston? We're available! Call us to book your service. We do not change overtime fees.
Charleston Emergency Plumbing Service
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Charleston is a local business offering 24/7 plumbing service, so we understand what it means to be there for customers.
Need Emergency Commercial Plumbers in Charleston? We Can Help!
Business owners know the importance of having a reliable plumber to call on in times of need. No matter what kind of commercial property you have, our team of experienced and trained professionals can handle any emergency plumbing issue that may arise. We're dedicated to providing fast and efficient service, so that your doors remain open for customers and staff who depend on you.
Our plumbers understand the complexities of commercial plumbing systems - they have the tools, experience and knowledge to handle any situation that comes their way. When emergencies occur, you can count on us to be there - ready to handle all urgent issues with your system. We want to make sure your business is kept running smoothly at all times, so you don't suffer from costly downtime or lost business due to plumbing problems.
Trust our commercial plumbing professionals to help you with same-day and emergency services including:
- Sewer line repair
- Pipe repair
- Drain cleaning
- Clog removal
Need an emergency plumber in Charleston? We can help. Request your service online or call. We're available 24/7!
How Can We Avoid Plumbing Emergencies?
Regular maintenance is key to minimizing plumbing emergencies - that's something our emergency plumbers understand well. By performing routine tune-ups, they can ensure your system is running optimally and can also identify potential problems before they become serious issues. That way, you can avoid many of the most common plumbing emergencies entirely.
We recommend scheduling plumbing maintenance with the following frequency:
- Smaller households (1-2 people) – once a year
- Larger households (3+ people) – twice a year
- Commercial properties – four times a year
Need a Charleston emergency plumber ASAP? Call today. We’re ready to serve you!