Cincinnati Emergency Plumber
24-Hour Emergency Plumber Near You
With as much as we rely on our indoor plumbing, any issue is an inconvenience. However, there are some plumbing problems that you should address as quickly as possible. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Cincinnati can help!
Call us at (513) 399-5203 or request an estimate online for fast emergency plumbing services today!
The health and safety of everyone in your home depend on it. A burst pipe or sewage backup, for instance, should be dealt with immediately to minimize the damage to your property and prevent even bigger issues. No matter the hour, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Cincinnati can provide expert plumbing services around the clock.
We are backed by a name known for reliable and professional work at affordable prices, and we are proud to uphold that reputation as the preferred emergency plumbers in Cincinnati and the surrounding communities. From our expertly trained, licensed plumbers to our fully stocked company vehicles, we are ready to help in any plumbing emergency, 24 hours a day, every day of the year—even major holidays.
When it can’t wait, we’ll be there! Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Cincinnati at (513) 399-5203.
Do Plumbers Work 24/7?
Not all plumbers work 24/7, but we do at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Cincinnati. We understand that plumbing emergencies don't wait for convenient business hours, so we're available to take your call whenever you experience a plumbing disaster, even if it's after normal business hours, on the weekend, or during a holiday. We also don't charge overtime for work after hours. Our team charges a flat-rate fee for each service, and we provide you with an upfront estimate before we even begin work.
When Should You Call an Emergency Plumber?
Our team knows that all plumbing issues deserve prompt and attentive service. If you need a slow-flowing drain cleaned out or want your water heater replaced because it doesn’t heat up as fast as it once did, we will schedule and complete the job as quickly as possible with the courteous, top-quality service we’re known for. However, some plumbing issues require urgent attention.
If you’re experiencing one of these common plumbing emergencies, you need our 24-hour plumbers:
- Sewer backup – When a sewer line backs up, hazardous wastewater can emerge from your plumbing fixtures into your home or even contaminate your drinking water—either situation poses a serious threat to your family’s health. If you see wastewater or sewage flowing up into your sink, tub, or toilet, call us at (513) 399-5203 immediately. A noticeably strong, foul odor in your home can also indicate a sewer backup and should be addressed.
- Burst pipe – A burst or broken pipe will usually be quite obvious. If you don’t actually see water spraying out, you will likely experience disrupted water flow. A burst pipe is absolutely a situation that calls for an emergency plumber. We will ask you to close any adjacent shutoff valves or the shutoff valve at your home’s water main to stop water from flowing to the burst pipe while we are on our way.
- Sump pump failure – Sump pumps are vital during Cincinnati rainstorms or when the snow begins to melt after a long Ohio winter. If your sump pump fails to divert water away from your basement or the low points in your yard, you risk flooding and water damage. Give us a call if you notice your sump pump failing to start up during a heavy storm, and we’ll be there soon to solve the problem and keep you safe and dry.
- Water shutoff valve defect – If a water shutoff valve breaks, the leaks it causes can be just as damaging as a burst pipe. If the defective shutoff valve is local, try to close the shutoff valve at your home’s water main before you call us or while we’re en route. If the shutoff valve at the water main is the issue, contact us immediately!
Fixing Frozen Pipes in Cincinnati
Thanks to frigid Ohio winters, Greater Cincinnati residents need to be mindful of frozen pipes. When the ground freezes, water sitting inside the pipes can also freeze. Because water expands when it freezes, this can cause cracks, leaks, or stoppages. Call us anytime to discuss options for preventing this kind of plumbing problem. However, if you discover any issues after an unusually cold period or a sudden thaw, we are ready to provide around-the-clock emergency plumbing services. Our Cincinnati, OH emergency plumbers are just a phone call away: (513) 399-5203.
Emergency Plumbing Services to Keep You in Business
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Cincinnati is a local business offering 24/7 plumbing service, so we understand what it means to be there for customers. If you are a local business owner, you need to know there’s a plumber you can trust in emergencies, so you can keep your doors open for your customers and employees who rely on you. We will be there whenever you need us, ready to handle any urgent plumbing issues that arise on your commercial property.
Commercial plumbing systems aren’t as simple as residential systems, and not every emergency plumbing company in Cincinnati has the training, experience, and tools necessary to work on these more complex commercial systems. Our plumbers do.
Trust our commercial plumbing professionals to help you with same-day and emergency services including:
- Sewer line repair
- Pipe repair
- Drain cleaning
- Clog removal
Proactive Ways to Avoid Plumbing Emergencies
Some plumbing emergencies are entirely unavoidable, no matter how careful you are. However, many of the most common urgent issues we handle can be minimized or prevented altogether with regular maintenance of your plumbing system. Our emergency plumbers can perform routine tune-ups to make sure everything is in proper working order and to identify and correct potential problems before they turn into middle-of-the-night disasters.
We recommend scheduling plumbing maintenance with the following frequency:
- Smaller households (1-2 people) – once a year
- Larger households (3+ people – twice a year
- Commercial properties – four times a year
Need a Cincinnati emergency plumber ASAP? Call (513) 399-5203 today. We’re ready to serve you!