Water Heater Repair in Cincinnati
Water Heater Replacement Near You
Is there anything worse than stepping into what’s supposed to be a hot shower and encountering icy water? We don’t think so. If your water heater isn’t working the way it should, you should get it examined by a licensed and bonded plumber in Cincinnati.
Services We Offer
From repair to replacement to maintenance, our team can handle all water-heater-related services in Cincinnati. We perform the following and more:
- Water heater repair
- Water heater replacement
- Water heater maintenance
- Water heater installation
- Tankless water heater repair
- Tankless water heater replacement
- Tankless water heater installation
- Water heater maintenance
Repairing vs. Replacing Your Water Heater
One of the most important considerations to make when repairing your water heater is to consider whether you might just want or need to replace it. In some cases, a water heater is so damaged, there is no way to repair it completely before it breaks down again. This type of damage is common with extremely old water heaters.
On average, a water heater’s lifespan is around 8-12 years for a traditional water heater and up to 20 years for a tankless model. If your water heater is having troubles, consider the following factors before making a decision:
- Water Heater’s Age: If your water heater is nearing the edge of its lifespan, it’s going to be harder and more expensive to repair. New technology is always coming out, meaning manufacturers stop producing parts for older models at some point. If your water heater is too old, it’s also not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, meaning any repair will likely have to be out-of-pocket. Weigh the cost of repairing your unit against the cost of buying a brand-new model.
- Any Existing Manufacturer’s Warranty: If your water heater isn’t too old, it may still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, which would cut your costs enormously. Manufacturers want to guarantee trust in their brand, so they will cover the costs of any repairs if your water heater is still under the umbrella of the warranty.
- Any Existing Home Appliance Warranty: Some property owners also opt into home appliance warranties, which cover repair costs for several home appliances. The property owner usually only has to pay the service fee and any extraneous expenses not covered by the warranty.
If you’re still unsure whether to repair or replace your model, give our team a call. Our five-star quality plumbers are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, so we can help you weigh the costs and benefits of repairing or replacing your water heater.
How Much Does Water Heater Repair Cost?
On average, repairing a water heater can range from $150 to $1,800, depending on what needs repairing. For example, a simple fix is replacing a broken ignitor, while a more complicated repair involves replacing a circulator pump. The only way to know for sure how much you’re likely to need to pay out of pocket is to check on any existing warranties and consult a licensed plumber in Cincinnati.
Our team provides flat-rate fees and accurate estimates, so you know what your bill will be exactly before we even begin the work.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Greater Cincinnati is proud to uphold the Mr. Rooter Plumbing brand’s dedication to excellent customer service and top-quality work. Our licensed, bonded, and insured plumbers in Cincinnati can set up a convenient appointment time with you to inspect and diagnose your water heater situation. Check out our reviews to learn more about our team and our work ethic.