Fontana Residential Plumbing Services
Call for Plumbing Services Near You
You can’t relax in your home if you have a serious plumbing problem that hasn’t been addressed yet. Anything from a pesky leak to a clogged drain to a sewer line backflow will dampen your day. It could even create a health hazard in your home!
We take care of the following plumbing issues and more:
- Leaks: A leaky pipe can keep you up at night if you hear it dripping at all hours. Worse yet, a leak can start to spread water damage around its source. For fast leak repairs, no matter where they are located in your home’s plumbing, get us on the job.
- Clogs: Did someone remove the hair catch before taking a shower and now the drain is clogged? Did someone else put eggshells down the kitchen sink and the disposal is jammed? Not to worry – we have the tools and equipment needed to rapidly clear tough clogs, including our HydroScrub® jetting technology.
- Backups: A clog or defect in your home’s sewer line can spell disaster if it triggers a backflow into your home’s potable water. At worst, your family can get sick. At best, your home will smell bad. Do not hesitate to reach out to us for sewer line services in Fontana. Remember that we offer 24/7 emergency services when things can’t wait.
- Water heater problems: If it takes a while for your water to heat up when you take a shower, then it is time to give your water heater some attention. It might need repairs, maintenance, or total replacement. Our licensed plumbers will help you figure out the most cost-effective option.
We’ll Handle Any Plumbing Issue
Scheduling a plumbing service with Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Inland Empire is simple. We keep a flexible schedule and have a full team of plumbing technicians to be able to complete any job. Not all plumbing problems arise during regular business hours, though. That’s why we also stay available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so you can call us for emergency plumbing repairs without delay.
Rather than letting a plumbing issue go unchecked, turn to the expert Fontana residential plumbers of Mr. Rooter® Plumbing. We are committed to doing every plumbing service right the first time and on time, so you never need to worry about having to call us for follow-ups and additional work. Our repairs are made to last and we follow the best protocols and methods when installing new plumbing fixtures. In other words, you can trust our licensed and insured plumbers for any plumbing service imaginable.
To request a service, just dial (909) 328-6275 at any time.
Why You Should Get Regular Plumbing Check-Ups
Our Fontana plumbers recommend that all of our customers get routine plumbing maintenance. With a tune-up every now and then, your plumbing system can keep running like-new without the need for major repairs or replacements. In this way, virtually everyone can benefit from getting plumbing maintenance. Most households can benefit from annual maintenance, but larger homes with numerous family members and plumbing fixtures should consider more than one tune-up each year.
What are the benefits of routine plumbing maintenance?
- Improved plumbing lifespan: The most obvious benefit to plumbing tune-ups is how it helps your home’s plumbing system resist typical wear and tear from normal use. When given the appropriate care, a plumbing system can last decades without the need for widespread replacements.
- Reduced water bills: An inefficient plumbing system with leaks will waste water whenever you turn on a fixture or faucet. Not only is this bad for the environment, but it is also bad for your budget. The less water you waste, the less you have to pay in utilities each month.
- Happier home: Living in a house with a fully functional plumbing system is simply better for your wellbeing and happiness than the alternative. You’ll enjoy losing the stress of wondering if your plumbing is working well. You can also say goodbye to foul odors caused by mildew growth and stale water in unmaintained pipework.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my toilet keep running?
Usually a toilet runs for a few seconds after each flush before falling silent. However, if it continues to run, this is usually a bad sign. Sometimes, a continuously running toilet is a float height issue, a leaking flapper, or a refill tube in need of shortening. You can handle some of these repairs yourself with some tools and DIY tutorials. However, if you’re not comfortable fixing your toilet, you could call our plumbers in Fontana to solve the issue.
Is it safe to use chemical drain cleaners?
Chemical drain cleaners are not always safe to use. In some cases, they could destroy your plumbing system, particularly if your pipes are old. Chemical drain cleaners are extremely corrosive, which means the same chemicals that melt the clogs in your pipes can sometimes melt the pipes themselves. Additionally, they can damage your eyes, lungs, and skin if you’re not careful and can be dangerous to have in a household with pets and children.
Why do my drains smell?
Drain smells can sometimes be unavoidable, and they usually indicate the presence of food or other decomposing materials stuck somewhere close to the top of the drain. If you can smell something foul, it usually means it’s time for a good drain cleaning.
Call (909) 328-6275 Without Delay
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Inland Empire is always standing by to help with any plumbing problem that might bother your household. With top-level training and industry-leading methods and equipment, our Fontana plumbers are capable and committed to delivering only the best possible residential plumbing services. But that doesn’t mean we’re going to charge you ridiculous prices! We take the time to pay attention to our costs to keep them fair and competitive.
Want an estimate on a plumbing job? Contact us online to begin.