Fixing Leaking Pipes in Melbourne, FL
We Fix All Kinds of Leaking Pipes
Do you suspect a leaking pipe somewhere in your home? Because you can't often see your pipes, these problems can go overlooked for weeks. But when you start to see the signs of a leak, water stains on walls or ceilings, wet carpets or buckling flooring, or even standing water in your yard, it's time to spring into action. The team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Melbourne FL is here for you, with state-of-the-art leak detection equipment and training, when you need pipe leak repair or any other plumbing services. Constant running water and dripping can end up costing you hundreds in water damage repairs, so it's always better to seek a prompt, professional solution to the problem. Residents of Melbourne and all of Brevard County, FL are welcome to request our services and take advantage of our live answering 24 hours a day to learn more about what kinds of leaks we repair.
Leaking faucets are among the most common issues we address. Usually, you'll notice a leaky faucet right away. But in some cases, the problem isn't as obvious. Get familiar with the tell-tale signs of a leaking faucet:
- Dripping: Dripping is the most obvious sign of a leak. In some instances, homeowners report a constant drip, but in others, the issue is more subtle. Listen closely, and don't forget to check your less-used sinks.
- Water Bill Increases: If your water bills have increased without explanation, you could leak somewhere in your plumbing system. Check all your faucets for signs of dripping and request a local service professional to fix the leaking pipes.
- Rotten Smells: No one likes the smell of mold or spoiled food. If you notice rotten or sewage-like smells coming from your faucets, you could be dealing with a leak.
- Water Puddles: Is water starting to pool around the base of your faucet or drain? A leaky pipe is probably the culprit. If left unaddressed, the drain could begin to rust.
- Squeaky Faucets: Squeaky faucets may not seem like a big deal, but they could indicate a more severe, underlying issue.
Many of the service calls we receive about leaking residential pipes deal with the toilet. If your toilet isn't working properly, you can hardly spend all day at home. If you've noticed any of these warning signs, address them with a service professional right away:
- Bubbling Noises: Are there bubbling noises coming from the pipes behind your toilet? This could indicate a plumbing leak somewhere in your system.
- Standing Water on the Floor: Whether it's a small puddle or a flooded floor, standing water on the bathroom floor is cause for concern. Be sure to check your rugs periodically to make sure they haven't been soaking up small water leaks.
- Mold Smells: If you've noticed mold or mildewy smells in the bathroom, you could leak somewhere. Look for visible mold on the wall to narrow down the source of the leak.
- Uneven Flooring: Are your floors starting to look uneven? You may notice a bump popping up on your tile. Any kind of uneven flooring may be evidence of a water leak.
Leaking Water Heaters
Water heaters ensure that you get to take hot showers and don't have to rinse your produce in ice-cold water. When your water heater refuses to work, you're sure to know. Look for these signs that your water heater is no longer working properly:
- Small puddles forming near the tank
- Lack of hot water
- Limited water supply
- Dripping sounds or other unusual noises
- Uneven flooring near the base of the water heater
Count on Us for All of your Plumbing Leaks
Plumbing leaks come in all varieties. But thankfully, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Melbourne FL does it all! Our service professionals can take care of all the previous problems, as well as other less common issues. If you suspect either of these problems, don't hesitate to get in touch with us:
- Natural Gas Line Leaks: Natural gas leaks can be extremely hazardous, especially when they involve carbon monoxide. This gas is highly flammable and may be fatal in large quantities. Carbon monoxide is often associated with a rotten egg smell, so if you start to catch a whiff, it's crucial to call a professional immediately.
- Broken Water Lines: Broken water lines not only cause damage to your plumbing system, but they can also result in widespread water damage and increasing bills. Scheduling leak detection goes a long way to preventing this costly issue.
Contact Us at the First Sign of a Leaking Pipe
The team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Melbourne FL wants to help you prevent leaks in the first place! Our service professionals are experienced in maintenance and will walk you through the best ways to keep your system in top shape. If all goes well, you'll avoid the pipe leak repair cost altogether. Contact us today to get your in-home estimate.