Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Melbourne offers water heater repair services for residential spaces in Florida. A working water heater is essential for taking comfortable showers, cleaning dishes and clothes, and other tasks. When it stops working, it can be inconvenient. Our team is dedicated to helping you with dependable services, so you have a plumbing company you can rely on when you need assistance. We have been trained extensively to handle any issue and address all your queries. Get in touch with us today for your water heater repairs and replacements.
Discover the Signs You Need a Water Heater Service & Repair
Your home's water heater is an important appliance that provides convenience for various tasks. Since it gets used a lot, it's normal to need repairs now and then to keep working well. If you need a new water heater, we can help you choose the best one based on what you need and how much you can spend. Here are some signs that might mean you need to repair or replace your residential water heater:
- Water is leaking from the pipes of the water heater.
- You hear strange noises coming from the tank all the time.
- The water from your faucets is only warm or cold, not hot.
- The water takes longer than usual to heat up to a comfortable temperature.
What Is the Lifespan of a Water Heater?
The lifespan of your water heater can range from 11 to 20 years. This depends on the brand and type of water heater installed in your home. If you need clarification on the age of your system or if it needs to be replaced soon, we can evaluate it and give you the information you need. When it's time for a water heater replacement service, our experts will come to your house, examine the water heater, and help you choose the best option. Our locally owned locations are quickly and efficiently installing new water heaters when necessary. We guarantee to provide you with an updated system that meets the energy standards mandated by the government to ensure your safety and compliance. Although new water heaters can be expensive initially, they will save you money in the long run by using the latest technologies that reduce your bills.
Types of Residential Water Heater Replacements
If your water heater stops working or starts causing problems, you don't have to worry about waiting a long time for repairs with our company! We offer three options for replacing your water heater, so you can continue to live conveniently. When it's time for a new system, we recommend the right size, type, and brand for your home. Here are the different tanks we offer for replacing residential water heaters:
- Conventional: These are the most common type of water heaters that people choose. They store hot water in a big tank and can be powered by gas or electricity. The newer models can even reduce your energy bills by up to seven percent.
- Tankless: Tankless water heaters don't use storage tanks. Instead, they heat the water as you need it. They are smaller and take up less space than conventional water heaters. These types are energy-efficient and can save up to 30 percent on your payments.
- Hybrid: Hybrid water heaters combine features from both conventional and tankless systems. They are great for saving energy and can provide a constant supply of hot water when you need it the most. A hybrid water heater can decrease water heating costs by up to 60 percent.
Why Should You Schedule a Service with Mr. Rooter of Melbourne?
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Melbourne, we prioritize caring for our customers and earning their trust whenever a problem occurs in Melbourne or Rockledge, FL. We understand the importance of a water heater that works well and is dedicated to maintaining your quality of life. Our water heater repair and replacement services are built to last, saving you money and giving you more time in your day. If you're interested in our routine maintenance plan, just let us know, and we can discuss how to incorporate it into your schedule. Get in touch with us today to schedule your service.