What Water Heater Installation Services Do You Offer?
Water heaters come in many forms and offer various benefits to homeowners. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of the Twin Cities has ample experience working with customers to select an ideal new water heater to install at their new homes or replace their old models. Some water heaters run on electricity to heat water while others run on gas, keeping flames lit under the storage tanks. Our plumbing technicians are well-versed in a wide array of energy-saving models and can match you with a unit fitting your hot water consumption. We cover every step of the residential water heater installation process for the following household options.
- Residential electric water heater installation
- Residential gas water heater installation
Why Choose Us for Residential Water Heater Installations?
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of the Twin Cities is a local plumbing services provider for residents throughout the Twin Cities area. Our exceptional industry expertise and adept skills come at competitive prices to ensure your plumbing needs fit within your budget. We arrive on time and work quickly and efficiently to resolve a broad range of residential issues and projects, whether you have frozen pipes from our region’s frigid winters or need plumbing repairs to restore your system. You can entrust us with your home’s water heater installation for all the following reasons: We adhere to all local laws, building codes, and installation regulations during water heater installations.
- Our technicians install all water heater makes and models.
- We avoid water pressure issues during installations by ensuring all your cold and hot water pipes are routed correctly.
- To prevent fire hazards, we make sure your water heater has proper venting.
- We can install a hot water circulating system to keep hot water in your pipes and ready to use anytime if you’re concerned about your hot water taking a long time to reach your faucet.
- Our company guarantees our parts and workmanship.
What Does It Cost to Install a Water Heater?
The cost to install a residential water heater depends on many variables, such as your water heater type and your home's plumbing configuration. You can request an accurate estimate of our installation price for your unique plumbing and hot water needs. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of the Twin Cities believes in upfront, flat-rate pricing to make water heater installations, plumbing repairs, and our other services affordable without surprising you with unexpected rate hikes or hidden fees. After arriving on time and assessing your installation details, our technicians will give you an honest breakdown of our installation process before starting any work, so you can make informed decisions before your project begins.
About Mr. Rooter®’s Local Plumbing Solutions
We’ve already covered our upfront pricing and licensed and insured plumbing services, but there’s more to look forward to when you hire us. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of the Twin Cities is a locally owned and operated company, so we’re familiar with the area’s residential plumbing systems, the issues they encounter, and the best ways to resolve them. We also offer exceptional customer service and never apply an overtime charge if your project runs over our projected schedule. Our courteous, uniformed plumbing technicians are friendly and keep our work transparent to ensure you know what goes into your repairs, installation, and other work. You also get peace of mind knowing we guarantee our workmanship and parts.
Schedule an Installation in St. Paul or Minneapolis
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of the Twin Cities is ready to install your new residential water heater when your current one fails or breaks down. A water heater has a limited lifespan and may not keep up with your home’s hot water needs while increasing your energy bills. Our technicians respond promptly to service requests and will schedule our flexible service options at an appointment time convenient for you. After requesting an estimate on your project and getting an accurate price, you can work with our plumbing professionals to determine and purchase the best new water heater for your home. You can contact us whenever you’re ready to restore your home’s hot water with a reliable model and proper installation.