Plumbing Services in St. Paul, MN
Best Plumbers Near You
It’s never easy finding a new plumber, especially if you’re in the middle of an emergency plumbing situation. Let Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Twin Cities help. Our five-star quality plumbers offer everything from plumbing maintenance to emergency 24/7 plumbing services in St. Paul, MN.
St. Paul Plumbing Services
No two plumbing companies are the same. Some specialize in drain cleaning or water heaters, while others have a broader range of services.
Our St. Paul plumbers can help with the following:
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer system backups
- Sewer line repair
- Trenchless sewer line repair
- Video camera inspections
- Water line repair
- Frozen pipe repair
- Leaking pipe repair
- Water heater repair
- Water heater installation
- Emergency plumbing
- Boiler service
- Sump pump
- Backflow prevention devices
- Water treatment & purification
- Water softeners & filters
- Gas line repair
- Gas line replacement
Whether you’re building a new house, renovating an old one, or need a plumbing fixture repaired, our team can help.
Common Plumbing Issues in St. Paul
Some plumbing problems are universal, such as clogged toilets, while others tend to be more localized. Here are some of the most common issues we see in St. Paul:
- No hot water: Few things are worse than expecting a hot shower and stepping into a cold one. There are several reasons your water heater fails to produce hot water including, too much sediment buildup in the tank, a broken pilot light, or internal rust. The best way to determine what’s wrong with your water heater is to let a licensed plumber take a look.
- Leaking faucets: Leaky faucets are more than just annoying; they’re a waste of water. If you’re comfortable changing the faucet yourself, most leaks are caused by corroded valve seats, worn out our incorrectly installed washers, or o ring issues. If none of these seems to be the problem, let us solve your problem and save you money on your water bill.
- Clogged toilets: Clogged toilets are the worst, especially if they’re chronic or can’t be solved with a good plunger. Consistent clogs are usually a sign that something’s wrong. Call our team at (612) 217-0986 to figure out what might be wrong with your toilet or if you want us to replace your old model with a new, efficient one.
- Clogged drains: No matter how vigilant you are, you’ll probably experience clogged drains at some point. Some are simple to resolve with a plunger or a drain snake, but others can be deeper in your drain than you can reach. If you're experiencing a severe clog, let us help.
- Frozen pipes: Frozen pipes are a huge problem in Minnesota. St. Paul gets 52 inches of snow per year, almost double the national average. If your pipes aren’t well insulated, you’re in for a nasty surprise when your pipes unfreeze.
- Burst pipes: When water freezes, it expands and sometimes breaks the pipe in which it sits. Once the pipe unfreezes, you can have severe leaks on your hands. Burst pipes can produce small leaks or torrents of water, both of which can cause water damage and mold growth. If you suspect you might have a burst pipe, give us a call as soon as possible.
- Running toilets: Running toilets are annoying, and they also waste water. There could be several reasons for your toilet to continue running, including problems with your float, your flapper, or your refill tube. Some of these things can be done yourself with a good online tutorial. However, if you’re uncomfortable adjusting your toilet, you can give our team a call. Our experts are ready and willing to lend a hand!
Why Mr. Rooter Plumbing?
You have several options for plumbing experts in St. Paul, so why choose us? We’re Mr. Rooter Plumbing, which means we’re dedicated to upholding the national Mr. Rooter Plumbing brand’s values and practices. We’re known for our customer service, commitment to excellence, and licensed and insured plumbing experts. If you want to learn more about us, check out our customer reviews or visit our special offers page for more ways to save!
Schedule an appointment with one of the best plumbing companies in Saint Paul MN today! Give us a call at (612) 217-0986 or contact us online.