Oakland Plumbing Repairs
Expert Residential & Commercial Plumbing Services
If you’re dealing with a busted pipe or leaky faucet, you’ll want a reliable company to provide high-quality plumbing repairs. That’s just what you’ll get when you choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Oakland-Berkeley Area. We provide service to commercial and residential customers throughout Oakland and the surrounding areas!
Affordable Plumbing Services Available on Your Schedule
We charge reasonable rates for our services, and you can save even more by signing up for our Advantage Plan®, which will also give you priority scheduling and coverage across multiple properties.
One of our professionally licensed and insured plumbing experts will come out to your home to diagnose the problem and give you a detailed estimate for the job. Once you’ve agreed to the terms and pricing for our services, we’ll get started on performing efficient, quality repairs. We’ll never charge you for overtime, and we’ll always make sure the work area is clean before we leave.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of The Oakland-Berkeley Area is locally owned and operated. Next time you need plumbing repairs, give us a call. Excellent customer service is our top priority, so we’ll always treat you with courtesy and respect.
Here are some other reasons why we people continually choose us for our services in Oakland:
- Upfront Pricing – Your Mr. Rooter plumber will inspect your system and offer a full-service estimate so you know exactly what to expect before we get started.
- No Extra Fees – We will never charge extra for any of our services. We offer the same, flat-rate prices no matter the time of day! Also, we will never charge extra for emergency, overtime, weekend, or holiday services!
- Professionalism – There’s a reason they call us Mr.®. Exceptional customer service is our top priority, which is why our plumbers will always treat you with courtesy and respect while ensuring they are punctual and quick to find a solution for you and your system.
If you are looking for plumbing solutions that last, call us at (510) 957-9648 today for a free estimate!
Oakland’s Weather & Your Plumbing
Did you know that the weather your home experiences can directly affect your plumbing system? You should ensure your plumbing system has the proper maintenance and repairs completed before Oakland’s rainy season rolls in, and you should ensure that your property’s drains are ready to take anything the storm may throw at them.
With over 24 inches of rain per year and 67 days of perception per year, it is essential to have your drains routinely inspected and cleaned. With this amount of rain entering your system, preventive maintenance is crucial. Our plumbers will complete a full video inspection of your plumbing system to understand any problems you may be experiencing fully. Our plumbers will also ensure that the storm drains along your yard or driveway are clear of natural debris such as twigs or leaves.
Here are a few plumbing issues you may encounter during Oakland’s rainy season:
- Flooding – Heavy rain can cause water to accumulate in low points on your lawn. If there is nowhere for your water to drain, flooding will occur. It’s always a good idea to have your plumbing system inspected before the rainy season so we can help get your property rain-ready!
- Sewage Backup – Rain runoff can cause twigs and other debris to enter your system and cause many clogs. Runoff clogs can cause many issues for your plumbing system that may require a plumbing repair to solve.
- Pipes Cracking – If there is increased pressure on your system’s pipe, you may experience minor to major pipe cracking – or even bursting in some situations! If you think your pipes have cracked or burst, contact our emergency team at (510) 957-9648 today!
Whether it’s in the middle of the rainy season or you are discovering how to prepare for your next storm, our plumbing experts have the experience and knowledge to get your residential property ready to handle even the biggest storms in Oakland.
Click here to get your free Oakland plumber estimate!
Common Plumbing Repairs
Some of the common plumbing repairs we complete include:
- Slow Draining Sink – If your home’s drains are taking too long to drain, it may be time for a drain cleaning and repair service. We will get your drain back to working order, so your water flows freely again!
- Dripping Faucet – Not only are dripping faucets annoying, but they can also waste quite a bit of water while driving up your utility bill.
- Clogged Drain – If you are experiencing a clog in your system, it is vital to have your system cleaned before significant damage is done! Our drain inspection and cleaning will get your system back to working order in no time at all.
- Toilet Issues – Whether your toilet keeps running or is a bit wobbly when you sit down on it, our plumbers have the experience and knowledge to solve any toilet issues in your home.
- Water Heater Trouble – Water heater giving you issues again? Our Oakland plumbers can discover why you are having issues with your water heater and find a solution that works for you.
- Leaky Pipe – Just like dripping faucets, leaky pipes can cause problems for your water bill, home, and sanity. If you are experiencing a leaky pipe, call our experts today to have it serviced before it causes damage to your home.
- Water Pressure Inconsistency – Experiencing water pressure inconsistency? Our plumbers can create a personalized plumbing solution that solves your water pressure woes.
Whether you are looking for a sewer pipe or water heater repair, our Oakland plumbing services continue to go unmatched. Our combination of superior plumbing services and excellent customer service shapes our daily operations and continues to be the reason why we are chosen over the competition by hundreds of customers in Oakland and the surrounding areas!
Call us today at (510) 957-9648 or click here to begin your free, no-obligation plumbing estimate!