Working With All Types of Sump Pumps
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Omaha offers comprehensive services for residential sump pump systems, including installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance. Our team works with all types of sump pumps that are hardwired to electrical systems or plugged into wall outlets. Many sump pumps are equipped with a battery backup power system to keep them working in the event of a storm. If your existing sump pump does not have a backup, we can install one. Learn about some of the most common types of sump pumps we work with:
- Submersible Sump Pumps – These sump pumps sit in a sump pit or well and are out of sight. Submersible sump pumps are quieter and more affordable than pedestal sump pumps. Our team is happy to answer any questions you have related to residential sump pump costs.
- Pedestal Sump Pumps – These sump pumps get mounted about the sump pit for convenient access for our professionals to test and service your system. These budget-friendly sump pumps are easy to repair.
- Battery Back-Up Pumps – These backup systems are designed to complement your current sump pump and kick in during a power outage to ensure you aren’t without sump pump service.
What to Know About Sump Pumps
Many homeowners don’t think much about a sump pump, but this important device can keep your home’s basement from being flooded. Sump pumps have float switches that get triggered when water reaches a certain level. Once this level is reached, the sump pump begins removing water into an outdoor area such as a well or nearby storm drain. You should ensure your sump pump has a battery-powered water-level alarm, so your family is warned of potential flooding if your sump pump malfunctions or overflows.
Common Sump Pump Issues
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Omaha offers sump pump repairs for homeowners in Omaha if anything goes wrong with your system. Your sump pump should get checked out every year to make sure you stay protected for the next big storm. We offer sump pump preventative maintenance services so our experts can detect potential issues early on. If you are not experienced in handling sump pumps, it’s not always easy to determine the cause of the problem. An untreated sump pump problem can put your property and system in jeopardy. Check out some common sump pump problems our professional plumbers can repair:
- Improper installation
- Clogged pump or parts
- Basin overfilling with water
- Pump that runs continuously
- Switch getting stuck
Schedule Sump Pump Services Today
Whether you are building a new home and need a sump pump installed or your existing sump pump requires replacement, you can count on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Omaha. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your home is protected during heavy rain storms with a sump pump that is working correctly. Don’t put off this important service because you could end up with a flooded basement. Contact us today to request a job estimate.