If you don’t repair your broken sewer pipes, the problem will only worsen over time, causing extensive property damage and risking your family's health due to exposure to contaminants. If you notice any issues with your sewer line or signs there's damage, it's crucial to act immediately and call a licensed, experienced plumber. Our service professionals will replace your sewer line if more than a repair is necessary. It’s essential to act immediately when you notice something’s wrong with your sewer line, which is why we have representatives available to take your calls to schedule professional plumbing services with our team. Contact us today to learn more about residential sewer line repair and replacements!
Common Causes of Residential Sewer Line Damage
What causes damage to residential sewer lines in the first place? Sewer line damage is more common than homeowners might assume. Your home’s plumbing system runs hours daily, with water and waste constantly flowing through the sewer line. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Angelo offers exceptional plumbing services to Texas homeowners experiencing sewer line problems requiring professional repairs or replacement.
Several things can damage residential sewer lines and leave you with sinks, toilets, bathtubs, and other drains that can't be used. We offer quick, effective, and cost-efficient residential sewer line replacement and repair services to get your home's plumbing system back up and running in no time. The most common causes of sewer line damage include:
- Poor pipe design, installation, or layout
- Tree roots intrusion
- Poor pipe maintenance
- Build-up from grease, hair, toilet paper, and other debris
- Natural wear and tear from aging
- Backups caused by the city’s sewer line
- Ground repeatedly freezing and thawing
- Earth movement, heavy construction in the area, or earthquakes
Signs of a Broken Sewer Pipe
Sewer lines typically show signs of damage, so you can call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Angelo and allow our service professionals to act quickly to mitigate the problem if you notice any signs on your property. Repairing sewer lines is often more affordable than a residential sewer line replacement but acting quickly can save you money. We offer upfront pricing on all plumbing repairs and replacements and can provide you with a detailed estimate before starting any work to repair your sewer pipe. Some of the most common signs of a broken sewer pipe include:
- Sewage backing up in your toilets or bathtubs
- A lack of water in your toilets
- Bathtubs draining slowly or not at all
- Flooded lawn or soggy spots on grass
- Grass that’s noticeably greener near your sewage pipe
- Foul Odors in your basement or outdoor areas
Our Solutions for Broken Sewer Lines
Our service professionals start by thoroughly assessing your residential sewer line to determine the best course of action to resolve it quickly, efficiently, and effectively. Our team does everything possible to avoid replacing your sewer line, but sometimes the situation requires professional sewer line replacement services. Learn more about some of the most common sewer line services we offer for San Angelo, TX homeowners:
- Pipe Relining – With this method, we can give you brand-new pipes from the inside out. We can also reline your existing pipes using a sleeve that prevents cracks. Our team thoroughly cleans your sewer pipe before applying the lining, which hardens in just a few hours.
- Preventative Maintenance – We offer essential preventive pipe maintenance services to prevent your sewer line from becoming damaged in the first place. Our service professionals will inspect and clean your drains to prevent build-up from significant debris and avoid cracks, clogs, and bursts.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – This method involves pulling a new sewer pipe through the old one if too much damage has occurred. This trenchless technique uses hydraulics and breaks apart the damaged pipe while replacing it with a new one.
Repair or Replace Residential Sewer Line
Unfortunately, it isn’t always possible to repair residential sewer lines. If your sewer line needs to be replaced, you can count on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Angelo to provide exceptional replacement services. During your in-home appointment, we’ll explain all your options, provide you with a detailed estimate for residential sewer line replacement cost, and answer any questions about the process. Additionally, our experts use cost-effective trenchless methods that won't destroy your lawn. We work hard to save you time and money while taking care of all your residential sewer line repair or replacement needs.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Angelo Today
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Angelo is here to assist with all your residential plumbing needs, whether you have sewage leaking under your property or tree roots that have ruined your sewer lines in San Angelo, TX, and the surrounding areas. We’re happy to answer any questions, whether you’re curious about our replacement process or want a sewer line repair cost. Contact us today to schedule an appointment for your sewer line repair or replacement services.