How to Identify Leaking Pipes in Your San Angelo Home
It can be harder than you think to find the source of a leak, especially if it’s coming from an underground pipe. The more time you spend looking for the leak, the more it can damage your home. We know exactly how to pinpoint leaks and address them. Here are some of the most common signs of plumbing leaks and how to identify them:
- Dripping - Many leaks are easy to spot; you’ll be able to see drips coming from the faucet. However, the leak isn’t always visible. If you hear dripping but can’t see any water, you may have a leak behind the walls. Faucets may also be leaking if water is puddling around their bases or rust is forming.
- Increased Water Bills - Noticing higher water bills, but you haven’t been using any more than usual? The extra water has to come from somewhere, and it’s likely coming from a hidden leak. We can help you find the cause of the pipe leaking and address it so you don’t have to waste more money.
- Strange Sounds - As water leaks from your pipes, you may hear bubbling or groaning sounds. These unusual sounds can be quite loud if the problem is severe.
- Water Damage - Water damage is extremely dangerous, but it’s often not found until the problem is extensive. Stains on your ceilings or floors mean water has already traveled from a pipe leak and penetrated your drywall.
Why Choose Us to Repair Pipe Leaks in Your Home
When you're faced with a leaking pipe in your home, you need reliable, expert service. That's why you should choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Angelo. Here are the reasons why we should be your go-to team for residential leaking pipe repairs:
- Upfront Pricing - Plumbing repairs shouldn't come with a surprise price tag. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Angelo, we pride ourselves on our upfront pricing policy. We provide an upfront estimate before we start - no hidden charges or unexpected costs.
- Convenient Appointment Times - Your time is precious, so we offer convenient appointment times that suit your schedule. Whether a small leak or a major repair, we work around your routine.
- Unmatched Customer Service - Our dedication to excellent customer service sets us apart. From your first call to the moment we finish the job, we're committed to ensuring you're satisfied with our service.
- Locally Owned and Operated - As a locally owned and operated company, we're more than just a plumbing service—we're your neighbors. We understand the unique plumbing challenges San Angelo residents face because we live here, too.
Contact Us for Residential Leaking Pipes Repair Services
When you need a team to repair pipe leaks, call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Angelo. You can rest assured knowing you're in the hands of trustworthy, experienced service professionals who always deliver the highest quality service to fix leaking pipes. Trust us with your home, and we won't let you down. Schedule your service today.