Having the drains in your house cleaned during the winter months is the right decision if you have signs of clogs or a broken pipe. Drains with debris in them are more likely to back up during heavy rains or have more severe problems when the temperature drops.
Reasons to Have the Drains in Your Home Cleaned:
- Regular drain cleaning is excellent to increase the lifespan of the drains in your home. It allows for less corrosion and stress on the plumbing system in your home.
- Drain cleaning gets rid of odors. You won’t have to worry as much about odors coming from your sinks.
- Your plumbing won’t clog as much if you have drain cleaning services this winter.
- You might save money on costly repairs if you have professional drain cleaning for your home this winter. The plumber could catch small repair needs that can turn to significant damage if they aren’t detected early.
- A total clog in your sewer line is less likely if you have regular drain cleaning services.
- Slow drains aren’t as likely when you have drain cleaning at your San Diego home.
- You won’t have to worry as much about clogged drains or toilets when you have guests visiting this winter. While you should always be prepared for a clogged drain, having them cleaned will limit the likelihood that your guests will have to deal with a toilet that won’t flush correctly or a slow drain in a sink.
- Clean drains should reduce the noises that you may hear coming from your plumbing system.
- Your home is less likely to flood from the city lines if water can flow back and forth freely.
- The risk of your sewer line breaking is lessened. If you have annual drain cleaning, it should free up anything that would buildup over time and cause the pipe to break.