What Are My Options For Water Heater Repair And Service?
Years ago, there was only one option when it came to purchasing a water heater. But, over the years, plumbing technology and technique has advanced - and, now includes some energy-efficiency options.
And, Mr. Rooter of Vista services them all!
- Tankless - if your water heater is a tankless system that mean it is much more energy-efficient than other options and is designed to heat water inside of the pipes rather than inside of the tank
- Hybrid - these systems are arguably the most energy-efficient option and can save up to 60%
- Standard - if your water heater is a standard system then it has a tank that is filled with hot water and kept hot around the clock
Our team of insured, licensed, and bonded plumbers have been supporting the water heater repair and maintenance needs of Vista residents for years - and, we have a well-earned reputation for honesty and integrity.
How Can I Tell If I Need Water Heater Repair?
- There is not as much hot water as there used to be
- You notice a banging noise coming from the water heater when you turn on a faucet
- The tank of the water heater is leaking
- It takes a long time before the cold water coming out of the faucet turns hot
For all of these signs of damage and more - make sure to call our office today! The key to minimizing the extent of damage to your system is to get problems addressed and repaired quickly.
If your water heater is showing any signs of wear and tear or damage - give us a call right away. Our team of superior plumbing experts will arrive at your location in uniform and on time - you can trust us for outstanding customer service and plumbing support.
We have the tools and the experience to get your water heater repair or installation done right the first time. And, no matter when you call us for help - we will always provide you with the same exceptional customer service and will not charge an overtime fee.