- Our reviews—we let our clients do the talking. To find out more about our water heater installation services in Sarasota, see our reviews here.
- Guaranteed Parts & Labor: Even though we have a great deal of faith in the water heater installation services we offer, sometimes things don't go as planned, much like with your plumbing system. We guarantee all of our parts in an effort to provide you with long-lasting solutions that will never leave you without a functioning water heater.
- 24/7 Availability: We are accessible for all of your needs because we are aware that problems with water heater installation can occur at any moment of the day or night.
- Cleanliness: We'll make every effort to keep your home as pristine as possible while our staff enters it. We take great care to keep our workspace spotless, using everything from protective mats to the appropriate footwear.
- Professional Experts: We have a group of knowledgeable, competent, and nearby plumbers who can handle just about any task involving the installation of a water heater that you want.
- Customer satisfaction: We promise that you will be happy with the service you receive from us. We will not give up until you are completely satisfied with our services.
For dependable water heater installation services, get in touch with us right now by dialing or sending an online quote request.
We promise a worry-free experience with our knowledge on hand so that you don't have to spend hours looking for answers online or speaking with customer care representatives to figure out how to get your water heater fixed properly. Additionally, our affordable pricing makes it simple for you to maintain your home's comfort without going over budget!
Frequently Asked Questions About Water Heater Installations
How long should a water heater last?
The lifespan of a water heater depends on various factors, such as the type of water heater, usage, quality, and maintenance. An average, a traditional tank water heater lasts between 8-12 years, while a tankless water heater lasts around 20 years. However, if you perform regular maintenance, you can extend the lifespan of your water heater. So, it's essential to schedule maintenance at least once a year to prolong the life of your water heater.
Can I repair my water heater myself, or do I need to call a professional?
If you have experience and knowledge about water heaters, you can repair some minor issues yourself. For example, you can replace the heating element or the thermostat. But, it's always better to call a professional plumber for major repairs, such as leaks or replacements. DIY repairs can be risky and may cause more damage if not done correctly. So, it's better to be safe than sorry and call a licensed plumber.
How often should I flush my water heater?
Flushing your water heater is essential to remove sediments and prevent corrosion. It's recommended to flush your water heater at least once a year, depending on the usage and quality of your water. If you notice any irregularities or sediment buildup, you should flush your water heater immediately. Neglecting to do so can affect the efficiency of your water heater and damage its components.
Can I switch from a gas water heater to an electric water heater, or vice versa?
Yes, you can switch from gas to electric or vice versa, but it requires a professional plumber's expertise. Changing from gas to electric requires electrical wiring installation and vice versa requires gas line installation. Both of these require professional skills to ensure that your new water heater is safely installed and meets your household requirements. Before making any changes, consult with a licensed plumber to determine the best option for your home.
Contact us today by calling or requesting an estimate online for reliable water heater installation services!