Sewer Line Repair in Spokane
Trusted Sewer Line Repair & Replacement Near You - Call 24/7
Are you in need of sewer line repair or replacement? Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Spokane is here to help. From blocked sewer lines to sewer line replacement, our licensed and top-rated plumbers have you covered.
As per our Neighborly Done Right Promise®, we warranty our sewer line repair and replacements - giving you peace of mind and trust. No matter the time of day - you can call us anytime and we'll be ready to help repair your sewer line.
Call us at (509) 368-7262 or request your sewer line repair service online. We look forward to serving you and will be over ASAP to help.
Why Choose Us to Repair or Replace Your Sewer Line?
With us, you can stop worrying about your sewer line issues.
As homeowners like you, we understand how important it is to have functioning sewer lines. This is why we take extra measures to make sure all repairs are done right the first time.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Spokane:
- We're licensed, bonded, and insured
- We warranty our sewer line repair & replacements
- We offer up-front, flat-rate pricing
- Our plumbers are courteous and uniformed
- We're backed by a great reputation
Searching for first-rate sewer line repair and replacement? Call us at (509) 368-7262 or contact us online to schedule your service. We're available 24/7!
How To Know if Your Sewer Line Is Damaged
If you suspect that your sewer line might be damaged, there are a few telltale signs to look for.
Some signs your sewer line is damaged include:
- Multiple Clogged or Slow Drains. One clogged drain usually doesn't mean your sewer line is clogged. But multiple clogged drains likely indicate a sewer line issue.
- Sewage Odors. Sewage smells coming from your drains can indicate a leak or clogs somewhere in the sewer line.
- Puddles of Water In Your Yard. Additionally, wet spots on your lawn or in other places outside can suggest water escape from a broken pipe.
- Gurgling Sounds. Finally, do you hear gurgling sounds coming from your drain when the toilet is flushed or after a shower or sink is used? This could be an indication of air escaping through cracks in the line and should be investigated further.
Do you notice any of these signs? Contact us at (509) 368-7262 for quick, courteous sewer line repair in Spokane.