With us, you can stop worrying about your sewer line issues.
As homeowners like you, we understand how important it is to have functioning sewer lines. This is why we take extra measures to make sure all repairs are done right the first time.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Spokane:
- We're licensed and insured
- We warranty our sewer line repair & replacements
- We offer an up-front, flat-rate pricing
- Our plumbers are courteous and uniformed
- We're backed by a great reputation
Searching for first-rate sewer line repair and replacement? Call us or contact us online to schedule your service. We're available 24/7!
How To Know if Your Sewer Line Is Damaged
If you suspect that your sewer line might be damaged, there are a few telltale signs to look for.
Some signs your sewer line is damaged include:
- Multiple Clogged or Slow Drains. One clogged drain usually doesn't mean your sewer line is clogged. However multiple clogged drains likely indicate a sewer line issue.
- Sewage Odors. Sewage smells coming from your drains can indicate a leak or clogs somewhere in the sewer line.
- Puddles of Water In Your Yard. Additionally, wet spots on your lawn or in other places outside can suggest water escape from a broken pipe.
- Gurgling Sounds. Finally, do you hear gurgling sounds coming from your drain when the toilet is flushed or after a shower or sink is used? This could be an indication of air escaping through cracks in the line and should be investigated further.
Do you notice any of these signs? Contact us for quick, courteous sewer line repair in Spokane.