What Causes Sewer Line Damage?
Our professionals are happy to answer any questions you have about your potential residential sewer line repair cost or residential sewer line replacement cost for your home in Oxford or Starkville, MS. We will visit your home and determine the cause of the sewer line problem and whether we can repair or it requires a replacement. Plumbing systems work 24/7 to transfer waste and water, so sewer line damage is not unheard-of. Your home’s drains, toilets, and sinks can stop working for a variety of reasons. Pipes might break from the external pressure of the ground or the internal pressure of running water. Check out some of the most common reasons sewer line damage occurs:
- Poor sewer pipe installation, design, or layout
- Improper maintenance
- Wear and tear suffered by aging pipes
- Tree root infiltrations in holes or joints in piping
- Build-ups of sludge, hair, grease, toilet paper, and other types of debris
- Backups caused by city sewer lines
- Frequent cycles of the ground freezing and thawing out
- Earth movement, earthquakes, or heavy construction in the area
Signs Your Home Has a Broken Sewer Pipe
Before contacting Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Tupelo & Oxford to replace your home’s sewer lines, you should know some signs that you might have a broken sewer pipe. Not catching a problem early on can make it worse, costing you more time, money, and hassle in the long run. Our licensed and insured plumbing experts will replace your residential sewer line if repair is out of the question. The following are some common signs that you might have a broken sewer pipe at your home:
- A flooded lawn
- A lack of water in toilets
- Noticeable sewage backup in toilets or bathtubs
- Bathtubs not draining or draining slowly
- Grass that grows significantly greener near sewage pipes
- Foul odors outside or in the basement
Offering Comprehensive Sewer Line Repair Services
Our team of professional plumbers will visit your home in Tupelo and perform a thorough inspection and diagnosis of your sewer line. We do our best to repair sewer lines if possible, but sometimes a replacement is deemed necessary. In addition to replacing sewer lines, we also offer the following residential plumbing services:
- Pipe Relining – Our team can replace your existing pipes from the inside out with our pipe relining method. We can reline your damaged pipes using a type of sleeve to prevent cracks from forming. Our experts will clean out your sewer pipe before we apply a new lining that will harden in just a few hours.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – If a sewer line suffers too much damage, our team uses burst pipe hydraulic replacement services and pulls a new sewer pipe through the existing one. This trenchless technique is combined with hydraulic technology to break apart the damaged pipe before replacing it with a new pipe.
- Preventative Maintenance – We offer preventive pipe maintenance services designed to help avoid sewer line damage in the first place. Our professional plumbers inspect and clean drains to prevent build-up and avoid bursts, cracks, and clogs.
Schedule Sewer Line Services Today
Our local plumbers are standing by and ready to repair or replace your home’s sewer lines, whether they’ve been infiltrated by tree roots or you are dealing with sewage leaking under your house. We will fix your broken, damaged, cracked, or deformed sewer lines. Contact us today to schedule service or request a job estimate.