Yakima Residential Plumbing Services
Having a trustworthy plumber with your best interests in mind isn’t as challenging as you might think, so long as you’re calling Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Yakima. Our licensed and insured plumbers receive the highest quality industry training and focus on continual development, adapting techniques throughout the years to provide premium services. From minor repairs to the toughest and dirtiest jobs, we can handle it for you.
While we carry the name, expertise, and equipment that can only come from a national brand with half a century of commitment to the industry, our Yakima location is locally owned and operated. Our expert technicians are invested in the community because it’s our community too, and we understand the intricacies of the climate in Washington.
How Dry, Hot Weather Affects Plumbing
Yakima's climate typically lends itself to an average of 205 sunny and warm days. With little rainfall throughout the year, most homeowners are free from torrential rains and flooding. However, there are a few plumbing problems we normally find in drier weather, including odors, cracks, and leaks.
If you notice these issues in your home or begin to suspect there’s something wrong, reach out to our expert technicians for reliable Yakima plumbers who understand the weather and can provide an in-depth assessment of your plumbing.
- Sewer Odor – Since water is not running through the pipes consistently in dry climates, dirt and debris can get caught in the pipes and cause clogs or backflow. Either of these issues can create lingering odors and will need to be addressed quickly to remedy the situation.
- Pipeline Cracks – Long periods without rain or precipitation, along with the fires that arise in Washington, cause the ground to dry. As the ground settles, the pipes take on more strain and can crack.
- Leaks – Cracking pipelines combined with using a garden hose or sprinklers can often lead to leaks both under and above ground. Underground leaks may be more difficult to discern, so it’s critical that your pipes are properly insulated, and their condition is routinely checked.
Prepare for every season in Washington – including fire season! Call us today to inspect your plumbing (509) 388-0166.
Why Call Mr. Rooter?
We believe that plumbing services shouldn’t be the hassle they always seem to be. There shouldn’t be worries about overtime fees or expensive charges to handle an unexpected emergency. Homeowners should have reliable assistance with honest pricing, knowing that the technicians they hire are certified and licensed to complete the job correctly the first time.
We’re the plumbers you deserve:
- Exceptional customer service
- Workmanship and parts guaranteed
- Friendly, uniformed professionals
- Appointment times around your schedule
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing
- No overtime charges
Our Code of Values
Mr. Rooter is proud to be a Neighborly™ company, guaranteeing our services through The Neighborly Done Right Promise®.
Our business is shaped by our code of values, which we strive to uphold on every job:
- Respect – We listen to understand, not to sell, and strive to provide prompt responses and courteous treatment every day.
- Integrity – We communicate openly, and with purpose. You’ll understand the problem and all of your possible solutions.
- Customer Focus – It’s all about you. We truly make our best effort to understand your needs and address the situation appropriately.
- Having Fun! – We’re plumbers, so not every job is going to be glamorous or exciting. We find ways to infuse fun into every job and spread joy throughout the day.
Next time you’re wondering who to hire for plumbing in Yakima, give us a call at (509) 388-0166 or request an estimate to experience the best in residential services.