Reliable Drain Cleaning Near Prescott
Affordable Drain Cleaning Services Near You
Because of how often your drains are used, they can easily become clogged, just from everyday use. They can also become blocked by things you might not expect.
With over two decades of experience, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai, Coconino and Maricopa Counties offers affordable drain cleaning services throughout Prescott. As a local rooter company, we know how problematic clogged drains can be during monsoon season. Depending on rainfall, clogged drains can cause widespread water damage to your home.
Rooting Done Right by Plumbing Professionals
When keeping drains clear is as important as it is here in Prescott, don’t trust the job to just any company. The Mr. Rooter® Plumbing name is synonymous with five-star drain cleaning services. We have the equipment, experience, and training required to keep your drains clear. That way they can swiftly carry away any rushing, standing, or flooding water when it rains. You can also count on us to handle interior drains around your home as well!
What sets us apart from the competitors?
- HydroScrub® technology: Our team is equipped with HydroScrub® technology. This specialized device is safe to use on all pipes. It's powerful enough to eliminate large clogs comprised of grime, grease,, and much more.
- Video inspections: We don’t just show up to your home, HydroScrub® the clogged drain, and head out. The Mr. Rooter® Plumbing name guarantees you a thorough, industry-leading service. That’s why we use a plumbing camera to check all the way down the drain to its end. This ensures there are no stubborn clogs and gunk buildups along the way.
- Fair around-the-clock pricing: If you notice a clogged drain in the middle of the night, don’t worry! We can head over for emergency drain clearing at any time. You can be at ease since there won't be any extra charges for the after-hours service.
- Quick, friendly service: Thanks to our flexible scheduling options, we can be at your door at any time. Get back to things as usual around your home before you know it by choosing us.
Ensure your drains continue to run smoothly by scheduling routine maintenance. Our Prescott plumbers will come out with our environmentally safe products and equipment. We can't wait to help you!
Types Of Drain Cleaning Services
Many of the drains throughout our home become clogged from normal everyday use. Soap, toothpaste, and hair are the biggest problems for your bathroom drain. ,Just like food is the biggest problem for the kitchen sink. If you have any outside drains, these are usually put in place to help protect your home in the case of heavy rain.
These outside drains easily become clogged with dirt, leaves and other debris. This can leave them unable to sweep the water away quickly when needed. You don’t have to worry when you rely on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai, Coconino and Maricopa Counties. We will clean your drains and keep your home flowing as it needs to!
- Yard drains: The monsoon season in Prescott will bring heavy rain onto your property. If your yard drains are clogged, it can create a small flood in a matter of minutes. Even if your home is not jeopardized due to a flooded yard, the standing water is not great for your landscape. Standing water can damage the soil, grass, and shrubs. These outside drains easily become clogged with debris if not regularly maintained.
- Garage and basement drains: Speaking of monsoon season, don’t forget that your home! If you use your garage or basement as a workshop, this is important. Drains in your garage or basement are more likely to clog from stray bits of dust and debris from projects.
- Kitchen drains: When it isn’t raining outside, our Prescott drain clearing plumbers are usually indoors clearing up clogged kitchen drains. Putting the wrong food or even a small bit of plastic packaging can damage your kitchen sink and garbage disposal to the point that it needs clearing.
- Bathroom drains: Your shower or bathtub can get clogged up quickly by the hair, soap scum, and dirt that washes off you when you bathe. If you are noticing your bathtub or shower is taking longer and longer to fully drain, then it is time to send our team over to your home for an inspection or rooter service.
- Sewer drains: If a sewer drain in your home clogs, then the result could be a backflow of hazardous wastewater that risks getting you and your family sick. Take care of it quickly and cleanly with our Prescott drain clearing services.
Our level of thoroughness will leave you knowing that your drains will continue to run clean and clear every time you need to use them!
How Can You Tell If a Drain is Clogged?
If water pools over a drain and never goes away, then, yes, it is clogged. It isn’t always obvious when a drain is clogged, or when a clog starts to form, though. The problem might start subtly, slowing building up to a more serious issue the longer it goes unaddressed.
To catch drain clogs early, keep an eye out for:
- Slowing drains: A slow drain is often a sign of a clog somewhere down the pipe. To see clearly how slowly a drain is draining away standing water, put a drop of food coloring in the water and watch how long it takes to get pulled down and into the drain.
- Bubbling sink water: When you turn on your sink, do you hear bubbles coming from it? Bubbles from down in a sink’s pipework are never a good sign. In fact, it is usually a sign that a clog is forming.
- Foul smells: If you come home to the smell of fetid water, then there is almost certainly a clog somewhere in your home’s plumbing. We can perform a full system inspection to locate it and break it apart.
If you are experiencing a slow running drain or full drain clog, you will be pleased to know that Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai, Coconino and Maricopa Counties offers emergency plumbing services, no matter what the day or time! We understand that plumbing problems, even minor ones, can turn into dangerous and damaging issues in a relatively short amount of time, so we believe in a quick response to all your plumbing needs.
24/7 Emergency Drain Cleaning Services
When you call on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai, Coconino and Maricopa Counties, you can be confident you are working with a company that brings with them the knowledge, training and excellent customer service that all of our customers have come to expect with every job.
You can count on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai, Coconino and Maricopa Counties for drain clearing services in Prescott, no matter the time or day. With our 24/7 emergency drain cleaning services, we make it simple to get a professional plumber to your door in no time. It is as easy as dialing (888) 861-4344 and speaking with a friendly professional from our team, actually. When you trust in us to solve your clogged drain issues, either routine or emergent, you are trusting in the highest trained, most experienced and friendliest Prescott plumbers for the job!
Start now by requesting a drain cleaning service estimate.