Prescott Drain Cleaning Services
The plumbing drains that run throughout your house are essential to making sure your home runs as efficiently as you need it to. From showering to cooking and doing laundry, almost every task you do requires the use of a fully functional drain system.
If you need drain cleaning ASAP, call our team at (888) 861-4344 or request an estimate online.
Because of how often your drains are used, they can easily become clogged, just from everyday use. They can also become blocked by things you might not expect. These clogs can range in severity from beginning to run slower than normal to a complete clog that renders that plumbing fixture unusable until the clog is repaired.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai, Coconino and Maricopa Counties has been servicing the drains of your friends and neighbors for over two decades, and we understand how to properly and thoroughly care for drains, whether it be a routine cleaning or a clogged drain that you need to be fixed immediately!
Clogged Drains in Prescott
Prescott, Arizona, might be known for reaching high temperatures throughout the year, but anyone who has lived here long will warn you that the monsoon season is something to take seriously. Between June and September, there is a high chance of a monsoon battering the region with heavy rains, thunderstorms, and flash floods. In order to keep your home safe from the worst Mother Nature has to offer Arizona, you need to keep your drains clean and clear.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai, Coconino and Maricopa Counties offers quick and affordable drain cleaning services and rooter services to homeowners throughout Prescott. As a local rooter company, we know just how problematic clogged drains can be when monsoon season hits. Depending on how much rainfall comes at once, clogged drains could even spell widespread water damage to your home!
Take care of all your drains with our professional Prescott drain cleaning services. Call (888) 861-4344 now.
Rooting Done Right by Industry Pros
When keeping drains clear is as important as it is here in Prescott, don’t trust the job to just any company. The Mr. Rooter® Plumbing name is synonymous with five-star plumbing and drain cleaning services. We have the equipment, experience, and training required to keep your drains clear, so they can swiftly carry away any rushing, standing, or flooding water when it rains. You can also count on us to handle interior drains around your home that might also be slowing down due to a forming clog.
What sets us apart from the competitors?
- HydroScrub® technology: Our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai, Coconino and Maricopa Counties is equipped with the amazing HydroScrub® technology, which takes hydro jetting to the next level. This specialized device is safe to use on all pipes but powerful enough to eliminate large clogs comprised of grime, grease, sludge, mud, silt, food waste, and much more.
- Video inspections: We don’t just show up to your home, HydroScrub® the clogged drain, and head out. The Mr. Rooter® Plumbing name guarantees you a thorough, industry-leading service. That’s why we use a plumbing camera to check all the way down the drain to its end, ensuring there are no stubborn clogs and gunk buildups along the way.
- Fair around-the-clock pricing: Sometimes you notice a clogged or backflowing drain in the middle of the night. Don’t worry! We can head over for emergency drain clearing without any extra charges for the after-hours service.
- Quick, friendly service: Thanks to our flexible scheduling options and HydroScrub® technology, we can be at your door and busting apart the toughest drain clogs in no time. Get back to things as usual around your home before you know it by choosing us.
The most effective way to ensure your drains continue to run smoothly is to schedule a routine cleaning before you have a problem. Our Prescott plumbers will come out with our specialized and environmentally safe products and equipment.
Home Drains We Clear
Many of the drains throughout our home become clogged from everyday use that you cannot avoid. Soaps, toothpaste and hair are the biggest problems for your bathroom drain, just as food is the biggest problem for the kitchen sink. If you have any outside drains, these are usually put in place to help protect your home in the case of heavy rain.
These outside drains easily become clogged with dirt, leaves and other debris and can leave them unable to sweep the water away quickly when needed. You don’t have to worry about such problems when you rely on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai, Coconino and Maricopa Counties to clean your drains and keep your home flowing as it needs to!
- Yard drains: The monsoon season in Prescott will bring heavy rain onto your property. If your yard drains are clogged, it can create a small flood in a matter of minutes. Even if your home is not jeopardized due to a flooded yard, the standing water is not great for your landscape, potentially damaging the soil, grass, shrubs, etc. These outside drains easily become clogged with dirt, leaves and other debris and can leave them unable to sweep the water away quickly when needed.
- Garage and basement drains: While we are on the subject of preparing for monsoon season, don’t forget that your home probably has drains in the garage and basement. If you use your garage or basement as a workshop, then the drain there is all the more likely to clog from stray bits of dust and debris.
- Kitchen drains: When it isn’t raining outside, our Prescott drain clearing plumbers are usually indoors clearing up clogged kitchen drains. Putting the wrong food or even a small bit of plastic packaging can damage your kitchen sink and garbage disposal to the point that it needs clearing.
- Bathroom drains: Your shower or bathtub can get clogged up quickly by the hair, soap scum, and dirt that washes off you when you bathe. If you are noticing your bathtub or shower is taking longer and longer to fully drain, then it is time to send our team over to your home for an inspection or rooter service.
- Sewer drains: If a sewer drain in your home clogs, then the result could be a backflow of hazardous wastewater that risks getting you and your family sick. Take care of it quickly and cleanly with our Prescott drain clearing services.
Our level of thoroughness will leave you knowing that your drains will continue to run clean and clear every time you need to use them!
How Can You Tell If a Drain is Clogged?
If water pools over a drain and never goes away, then, yes, it is clogged. It isn’t always obvious when a drain is clogged, or when a clog starts to form, though. The problem might start subtly, slowing building up to a more serious issue the longer it goes unaddressed.
To catch drain clogs early, keep an eye out for:
- Slowing drains: A slow drain is often a sign of a clog somewhere down the pipe. To see clearly how slowly a drain is draining away standing water, put a drop of food coloring in the water and watch how long it takes to get pulled down and into the drain.
- Bubbling sink water: When you turn on your sink, do you hear bubbles coming from it? Bubbles from down in a sink’s pipework are never a good sign. In fact, it is usually a sign that a clog is forming.
- Foul smells: If you come home to the smell of fetid water, then there is almost certainly a clog somewhere in your home’s plumbing. We can perform a full system inspection to locate it and break it apart.
If you are experiencing a slow running drain or full drain clog, you will be pleased to know that Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai, Coconino and Maricopa Counties offers emergency plumbing services, no matter what the day or time! We understand that plumbing problems, even minor ones, can turn into dangerous and damaging issues in a relatively short amount of time, so we believe in a quick response to all your plumbing needs.
There to Lend a Handle, Rain or Shine
When you call on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai, Coconino and Maricopa Counties, you can be confident you are working with a company that brings with them the knowledge, training and excellent customer service that all of our customers have come to expect with every job.
You can count on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai, Coconino and Maricopa Counties for drain clearing services in Prescott, no matter the time or day. With our 24/7 emergency drain cleaning services, we make it simple to get a professional plumber to your door in no time. It is as easy as dialing (888) 861-4344 and speaking with a friendly professional from our team, actually. When you trust in us to solve your clogged drain issues, either routine or emergent, you are trusting in the highest trained, most experienced and friendliest Prescott plumbers for the job!
Start now by requesting a drain cleaning service estimate.