Is it time again to have your septic tank pumped? Trust Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai, Coconino and Maricopa Counties to get the job done. Whether raw sewage is backing up in your home or yard, or you were just reminded about needing a routine septic cleaning, we can help. We’re backed by a great reputation, we offer up-front pricing, and we’re courteous from start to finish. We look forward to serving you!
6 Signs Your Septic Tank Needs to be Pumped
Regular septic tank pumping is vital for maintaining a healthy and efficient plumbing system.
Here are six signs to watch for:
- Slow Drains. Are your drains slow? Chances are your septic tank is full.
- Foul Odors. Unpleasant sewage odors around your drains, yard, or near the septic tank area are a clear indication of a filled-up tank.
- Standing Water. Puddles of water in your yard could mean the tank is at capacity and needs pumping.
- Gurgling Toilets. Do your toilets gurgle when you flush or when water is drained from your sinks? It's time to have it pumped.
- Sewage Backup. If your septic tank is full, sewage has nowhere to go except back in your home. If you see raw sewage backing up in your sinks, shower, or toilet, call us now. We offer 24/7 emergency services (we won't charge overtime).
- Greener Grass. While a patch of greener grass may seem nice, it might actually indicate a leaking septic tank and the need for pumping. Grass and plants feed off sewage (yuck!).
Do you notice any of these signs? If so - we can help. We're licensed and insured and have been pumping septic tanks for years. We've got your back.
How Often Should I Have My Septic Tank Pumped?
Generally speaking, your septic tank should be pumped every 3-5 years.
A more precise time frame depends on your septic tank’s size and your household size. For instance - a 1,500-gallon septic tank with a family of 5 should be pumped every 3 ½ years. Whereas a 1,000-gallon tank with a family of 4 should be pumped about every 2 ½ years.
Don’t worry if you aren’t sure how large your tank is. We can figure that out for you during the service. From there, we’ll recommend how often yours should be pumped.
Why Call Us to Pump Your Septic Tank?
To us, pumping your tank isn’t just another service call. We pump out a lot of septic tanks in the area, but each tank belongs to a real person. Whether it’s an emergency or routine service, you matter to us.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai, Coconino, and Maricopa Counties:
- We’ll call or text you before your service.
- We’ll arrive on time and in our Mr. Rooter Plumbing uniform.
- We provide honest, up-front pricing.
- We’re available around the clock to help you.
- We back our work with a reliable warranty.
You aren’t just a number to us. We’ll take the time to explain how your septic tank works and ways to prevent issues from happening again.