Sewer Line Replacement in Anderson, IN
Call for Reliable Sewer Repair Near You
As a homeowner, it’s your responsibility to ensure the vital systems in your home are well maintained. However, important and unseen structures like your plumbing or sewer lines are an afterthought until something goes wrong. If your sewer lines fail, a professional will need to determine if repairing or replacing the lines is more appropriate. Fortunately, our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, IN can provide guidance and affordable and quality sewer line repair and replacement service for the Anderson community.
We’re your trusted and highly trained sewer line experts, using state-of-the-art equipment to assess and address complex sewer line problems. As a local business backed by a brand with over 50 years of experience, you can trust us to make your sewer line issues a thing of the past.
To schedule your appointment, call our Anderson, IN, sewer technicians at (765) 613-0983.
6 Signs You Need Professional Sewer Line Repair or Replacement
You never truly know what’s happening behind your walls or under your property’s foundation where your sewer lines dwell. Still, your home's plumbing and other system components may start to malfunction, indicating that there’s a significant problem happening behind the scenes.
- Strange gurgling noises coming from toilets – Your toilet should never gurgle or make uncommon noises. This could be a sign that your sewer is filled with water and there’s air trapped and trying to escape.
- Low water levels in toilets – When the water level is low in your toilet, it might have more to do with the sewer than the tank. Lower water levels could indicate that you have blockages or cracks in your main sewer line, keeping the water from flowing freely.
- Various slow-moving drains – Slow-moving drains throughout your home are likely more than just a minor drain clog. Multiple clogged drains may be a sign of a damaged sewer line that our professionals can repair.
- Foul odors emitting from drains – Bad smells in your basement, yard, or other areas of your property could be a sign that there’s an issue with your sewer lines. Don’t let foul odors linger and put your loved one’s health at risk.
- Significantly greener grass near your sewage pipe – If you notice lush green grass in certain parts of your yard, this could signal a broken sewer pipe. Sewage and other waste can act as a natural fertilizer, nourishing the ground unintentionally. We can evaluate the area and give you a detailed assessment of what we find.
- Flooded yard – A cracked sewer line or failing septic tank can potentially flood your yard with harmful bacteria and other pollutants. This is a serious health risk and should be addressed by one of our technicians immediately.
Common Causes of Sewer Line Damage
Sewer lines are essential for conveying wastewater away from homes and businesses and into treatment plants. Unfortunately, these pipes can be prone to damage due to a variety of causes.
- One common problem is tree root infiltration. Roots often break through aging sewer lines in search of water and nutrients, making holes in the pipe and leading to blockages.
- Another issue is corrosion, especially with older pipes made of cast iron or other obsolete materials. Corrosion causes them to rust on the inside, gradually reducing their diameter and increasing the risk of cracking or debris buildup.
- Poor construction or installation can lead to misalignment or insufficient support, which puts strain on the line over time as soil settles or shifts.
- Climate events, such as flooding, can also cause physical damage like erosion as well as chemical disruption due to sewage backups.
- Plumbing problems such as fatbergs or flushing inappropriate items down toilets can deplete a sewer line's capacity and lead to blockages and overflow issues.
Why Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, IN?
The Mr. Rooter Plumbing name ensures you are receiving industry-leading service and support when it comes to sewer line replacement and other plumbing repairs. We are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year, to help you out with plumbing emergencies. You'll get flat-rate, upfront pricing on every job, so you always know exactly what to expect, plus guaranteed parts and workmanship.
When you’re looking for a reliable team of plumbers with a solid reputation for repairing and replacing broken sewer lines, contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, IN. Our team is ready to preserve your home and protect your family’s health.