Sewer Line Repair & Replacements in Anderson, IN
As a homeowner, it’s your responsibility to ensure the vital systems in your home are well maintained. However, important and unseen structures like your plumbing or sewer lines are an afterthought until something goes wrong. If your sewer lines fail, a professional will need to determine if repairing or replacing the lines is more appropriate. Fortunately, our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, IN can provide guidance and affordable and quality sewer line repair and replacement service for the Anderson, IN, community.
We’re your trusted and highly trained sewer line experts, using state-of-the-art equipment to assess and address complex sewer line problems. As a local business backed by a brand with over 50 years of experience, you can trust us to make your sewer line issues a thing of the past.
To schedule your appointment, call our Anderson, IN, technicians at (765) 613-0983.
6 Signs You Need Professional Sewer Line Repair or Replacement
You never truly know what’s happening behind your walls or under your property’s foundation where your sewer lines dwell. Still, your plumbing and other system components may start to malfunction, indicating that there’s a significant problem happening behind the scenes.
6 signs your sewer lines need professional support include:
- Strange gurgling noises coming from toilets – Your toilet should never gurgle or make uncommon noises. This could be a sign that your sewer is filled with water and there’s air trapped and trying to escape.
- Low water levels in toilets – When the water level is low in your toilet, it might have more to do with the sewer than the tank. Lower water levels could indicate that you have blockages or cracks in your main sewer line, keeping the water from flowing freely.
- Various slow-moving drains – Slow-moving drains throughout your home are likely more than just a minor drain clog. Multiple clogged drains may be a sign of a damaged sewer line that our professionals can repair.
- Foul odors emitting from drains – Bad smells in your basement, yard, or other areas of your property could be a sign that there’s an issue with your sewer lines. Don’t let foul odors linger and put your loved one’s health at risk.
- Significantly greener grass near your sewage pipe – If you notice lush green grass in certain parts of your yard, this could signal a broken sewer pipe. Sewage and other waste can act as a natural fertilizer, nourishing the ground unintentionally. We can evaluate the area and give you a detailed assessment of what we find.
- Flooded yard – A cracked sewer line or failing septic tank can potentially flood your yard with harmful bacteria and other pollutants. This is a serious health risk and should be addressed by one of our technicians immediately.
When you’re looking for a reliable team of plumbers with a solid reputation for repairing and replacing broken sewer lines, contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, IN. Our team is ready to preserve your home and protect your family’s health.
Call (765) 613-0983 for more information about our sewer line repair and replacement service in Anderson, IN. You can also schedule your appointment online.