Plumbing Repairs in Anderson, IN
Call for Plumbing Repairs Near You
When you need high-quality plumbing repairs, turn to Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, IN. We have expert, licensed, professional plumbers available throughout Anderson, IN. We're available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to respond to your emergency plumbing needs.
We operate with a code of values to ensure that customers are treated with respect and that all work is performed with integrity.
When you have a leak, a clogged drain, or a congested sewer line, we'll get the job done fast, and we won't charge you for any overtime.
Problems We Fix
If you can name it, we’ve probably seen it. Our plumbing repair team in Anderson, IN fixes everything from clogged drains to sewer lines. We can repair all the following plumbing problems and more:
- Sewer system backups: Sewer systems are built to last, but that doesn’t mean they’re indestructible. Where they’re located, underground, can often cause a problem if you have large trees nearby. Many sewer pipes rest just under the surface of your lawn, and tree roots are powerful enough to penetrate your sewer line, causing clogs and other damage. If you think this may be an issue for you, give us a call! We can diagnose the problem and present you with solutions and a flat rate estimate of what the sewer line repair will cost.
- Clogged drains: Clogged drains are some of the most common plumbing problem in residential areas. From sinks to toilets to showers, drains can get clogged over time if you’re not careful what goes down into them. For example, shower drains are often clogged by soap combined with human hair, which can often form a plug preventing water from draining quickly enough to be effective. Our plumbing repair team can unclog your drain using our HydroScrub® water jetting technology, which is the fastest and most-effective way to clean your drains.
- Frozen pipes: Anderson, Indiana can reach temperatures below freezing from late November to late March, making frozen pipes a very real possibility. Water reaches freezing temperatures at around 30 degrees and when it gets close to the freezing point it can expand, creating an increase of pressure inside the pipe. If the pressure in the pipe is too high for the pipe to contain, the pressure will explode outward, causing a pipe rupture. If frozen pipes aren’t repaired before the water unfreezes, you could have a serious leak situation on your hand.
- Leaking pipes: Leaking pipes are another common plumbing issue. If the leak isn’t large, it can sometimes be hard to notice it’s happening at all. However, leaks that go unnoticed can often lead to larger issues. Plumbing leaks can cause fixture erosion over long periods, resulting in damage to your home plumbing system. Additionally, it can cause water damage to your home itself, which can often lead to expensive repairs or dangerous mold growth.
- Broken water heater: There’s nothing more disheartening than getting ready to jump into a hot shower in the middle of winter and realizing your shower water is still ice cold. Water heaters are essential during an Anderson, IN winter. If you notice your water heater isn’t providing enough hot water, is taking a long time to heat the water, is making stranger noises than usual, or is leaking, give your local Mr. Rooter a call. We can inspect your water heater and make recommendations about whether it’s time to replace your water heater or whether the repair is less expensive.
How Much Should A Plumbing Repair Cost?
You can expect to spend anywhere from $175 to $500 on plumbing repair depending on a wide range of factors. For instance, the location of the repair, complexity of the repair, and the plumbing company you choose will all impact your total final cost. Another factor to consider is that some plumbing companies charge by the hour, which can increase your costs depending on how long the plumber takes to fix your issue. This can vary widely depending on the plumber's level of experience and efficiency.
Luckily, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, IN charges an upfront, flat rate fee that will not change, no matter how long your plumbing repair takes. We understand how stressful and costly plumbing issues can be, that's why we're dedicated to full transparency with no hidden fees.
We're Here When You Need Us
For quality plumbing repair, call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, IN. We serve residents in Anderson and the surrounding areas. Our proficient work has led to millions of satisfied customers through our national Mr. Rooter brand. Need more info about our team specifically? Check out what our past customers have to say about our plumbing repair work in Anderson, IN on our customer review page. We can set up an appointment or service time that works for your busy schedule, so get in touch with us.
Contact us at (765) 613-0983 or fill out our online form to request an estimate from our team today!