That depends on a few factors: the age of your current hot water heater, the severity of the issue, and cost associated with repairing or replacing it. Generally speaking, if your hot water heater is more than 10 years old and has significant damage, then replacement may be the best option in terms of efficiency and cost savings. However, if your hot water heater is relatively new and just needs minor repairs then fixing may be more cost-effective in the short term.
With our years of expertise in this field, our team understands how important it is to have a functioning hot water system - which is why we take extra steps when it comes to safety and customer satisfaction. All our servicemen are background checked so you never need worry about who’s coming into your home or business.
Water Heater Repair & Replacement FAQs
What Is The Most Common Problem With Water Heaters?
The most common problem with a hot water heater is that it isn’t heating the water properly. This could be due to a faulty thermostat, pilot light, igniter, or any number of other components within the system. If you’re experiencing lukewarm or cold showers, this could be a sign that your hot water heater needs repair or replacement.
What Is The Average Life Expectancy Of A Hot Water Heater?
The average life expectancy of a traditional tank-style gas or electric hot water heater is 8 to 12 years depending on usage and maintenance practices. Tankless models tend to last longer – up to 20 years – but they can still experience issues over time that require repair or replacement.
Professional Water Heater Repair & Replacement Services Near Me
Do you need to repair your water heater? Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, IN is the go-to for all of your water heater needs. Our certified technicians are dedicated to providing top-notch service and can deliver reliable repairs quickly and efficiently. We only use the highest quality parts available, so you can trust that whatever work we do will be long lasting.
Why choose the water heater repair experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Anderson, IN?
- 24-hour emergency services. We arrive at your home as quickly as we can!
- Client testimonials - It is clear to whom our clients refer us.
- We have considerable training and continued education to back our experience, and our plumbers are licensed and insured.
- Never be assessed a fee for overtime.
- Our Neighborly Done Right Guarantee covers replacement workmanship for residential clients for a period of one year. If your service wasn't performed properly, we guarantee to fix it.
- Our water heater repair technicians are kind, knowledgeable, and skilled.