Residential Sewer Line Repair & Replacement in Midland Park, NJ
Call Today for Our Professional Home Sewer Line Services
A sewer line problem can affect your entire home, causing expensive problems and damage that requires professional intervention. Sewer line problems can eventually result in sewer system backups, multiple clogged drains, and sewage infiltration inside your home. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Bergen County, our service professionals respond quickly to residential sewer line problems, so that we can quickly evaluate the issue and develop an effective solution.
If you have noticed warning signs of a sewer line problem, you should act quickly. We offer convenient online scheduling options and a 24/7 live answering service that can quickly dispatch a technician to your home to determine if you need sewer line repair or replacement in Midland Park, NJ. Don’t wait until the problem gets even bigger. Call us today or request a job estimate online!
How to Tell if You Need Residential Sewer Line Repair
Contact us right away if you notice issues with your sewer line. You might need residential sewer line repair or replacement if you notice any of these warning signs:
- A strange noise coming from your toilet that sounds like water gurgling or bubbling
- An empty toilet or low water in your toilet
- A bathtub that drains slowly or won’t drain at all
- Sewage backup in your tub or toilet
- A strong sewage odor in your yard, basement, or elsewhere in or around your home
- Green grass growing on or near your sewage pipe
- A flooded yard or basement
Frequent Causes of Home Sewer Line Problems
Any pipe can eventually crack, break, or burst depending on its age, maintenance, and material. Water pressure, your region’s climate and weather, and other external environmental factors can also contribute to sewer line problems. These are the most common causes of sewer line damage:
- Poor pipe maintenance and lack of sewer line cleaning
- A buildup of debris, hair, grease, oil, and toilet paper
- Tree roots that have infiltrated and/or damaged the sewer pipes
- Frequent periods of freezing and thawing throughout the year
- Earthquakes or heavy traffic or construction nearby
- Age-related wear and tear
- Bad layout, design, and/or installation of sewer pipes
- Backup from a city’s sewer line
Our Solutions for Broken Sewer Lines
We offer a number of fast, convenient, and effective solutions for broken or damaged residential sewer lines. We typically start with sewer line repair when possible, so we can help you avoid the inconvenience and expense of a full sewer line replacement. We thoroughly evaluate your entire sewer line to ensure we find a solution that offers long-term protection from future sewer line problems and that protects the health and safety of your home and family. These are the solutions we offer for broken sewer lines:
- Pipe Relining Process - Our pipe relining process gives you new pipes from the inside out. We can also use a sleeve to prevent pipe cracks and damage by lining the interior of existing pipes. For this method, we will first fully clean out the pipe. We’ll then insert the pipe lining and wait for it to harden. This method is fast, reliable, and costs less than traditional sewer line repair.
- Hydraulic Replacement of Burst Pipe - If the damage caused to your sewer pipe is too extensive to allow for pipe relining, we may recommend burst pipe hydraulic replacement. This method allows us to pull a new sewer pipe through the old one, using hydraulics to break apart and remove the old, damaged pipe. This method is trenchless and less intrusive and time-consuming than other options.
- Ongoing Pipe Maintenance - To prevent sewer line damage from occurring and reduce your risk of costly plumbing repairs, we recommend ongoing, preventative pipe maintenance. We can provide routine sewer line inspections and pipe cleaning services to prevent debris buildup and cracks and breaks in your pipes. To stop problems before they happen, ask us about our Advantage Plan.
Our Residential Sewer Line Replacement Services
We will only recommend residential sewer line replacement if repairs are not cost-effective or wouldn’t be successful. If we need to replace your residential sewer line, our service professionals will fully explain the procedure to you, including the cost and timeline. We use trenchless sewer line repair and replacement methods that are more effective and less invasive than traditional methods. Our trenchless methods mean we won’t need to dig up your yard or take down walls, and the job will be completed faster and at less expense to you. We would be happy to discuss residential sewer line repair or replacement costs with you.
Replace Your Residential Sewer Line in Midland Park, NJ
If your sewer line is broken, clogged, or showing signs of debris buildup, we can come to your home and determine if you need residential sewer line repair or replacement in Midland Park, NJ. Our 24/7 live answering service will take your information so we can get a service professional dispatched to your home as soon as possible. Just call us today or request an estimate online, and be sure to ask about our preventative pipe maintenance Advantage Plan!