Do You Have a Clogged Drain?
Do you have a clogged drain you can’t clear yourself? Don’t worry! We have years of experience in quickly clearing clogged drains, so your kitchen, bathroom, or utility room is ready to use again. You won’t need to spend hours trying to clear the drain yourself or spend days without being able to use one of the drains in your home. If you notice any of these signs of a clogged drain, just call us today for reliable residential clogged drain cleaning:
- Water that is backing up from a sink drain or floor drain
- A pool of water around a drain, or on the floor near the shower, sink, or bathtub
- Slowly draining water
- When you run the bathroom sink faucet, your toilet bubbles
- Your drain makes a gurgling sound while or after you run the dishwasher or washing machine
- The kitchen sink smells like rotting food
- You notice sewer odors or a foul smell from one or more drains
Ways to Clear a Clogged Drain Yourself
Before calling our service professionals for clogged drain cleaning, you can try to clear the clog yourself using a cup plunger. By following these steps, you may be able to avoid professional clogged drain repair costs:
- Fill the sink or tub with the clogged drain partway full of water from the faucet.
- If you have a clogged double sink, use a wet rag to plug up one of the drains.
- If you have a clogged bathroom sink, cover up the overflow hole.
- Use a cup plunger to cover the open drain.
- Plunge slowly up and down a few times to create a seal.
- Remove the plunger and then place it down again and repeat the process for a couple of minutes - you usually have to plunge longer than you think you do!
If these tips don’t work, you may need professional drain cleaning services. A shower or bathtub drain clog may require the use of a plumbing snake, or a strong clog pipe drain cleaner that can remove hair and soap scum. Just call us at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Corpus Christi, and we’ll send a service professional to your home as soon as possible!
Benefits of Speedy Clogged Drain Repair
It’s in your best interests to try to clear a clogged drain as quickly as possible. The longer the drain remains clogged, the more inconvenience you’ll experience, and the more damage will be done to your pipes. The buildup on your pipes that causes clogged drains can eventually also cause pipe corrosion and breakage. By scheduling regular or preventative drain cleaning maintenance, you can avoid plumbing problems. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Corpus Christi, we offer a preventative maintenance program called the Advantage Plan that can save you time and money on plumbing problems and prevent them from occurring in the first place.
Reasons to Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Corpus Christi
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Corpus Christi, we offer reliable drain cleaning services in Corpus Christi and Rockport, TX. We never add on overtime charges, and we’re always upfront and transparent about our prices. Our workmanship and parts are guaranteed, and we are fully licensed and insured to protect our customers. If you need flexible service options and convenient appointment times, call us today!
Have a Clogged Drain in Corpus Christi, TX?
Do you have a clogged drain that you can’t clear? Call us today at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Corpus Christi. We have a 24/7 live answering service that can dispatch a service professional to your home as soon as possible. We also offer convenient online scheduling options. If you need residential clogged drain cleaning services in Corpus Christi or Rockport, TX, just call us today or request a job estimate online.