Residential Sewer Line Repair & Replacement in Dubuque, IA
Taking Care of Your Residential Sewer Line Replacement Needs
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque, we understand how stressful residential sewer line problems can be. With years of experience, we’re committed to solving homeowners’ sewer line issues throughout Dubuque, IA, and the surrounding areas by providing quick, effective, and cost-efficient residential sewer line repair and replacement services. You can have peace of mind that our experts use advanced industry techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to effectively solve your home’s sewer line issues caused by damage or regular use. You can also count on our service professionals to replace your residential sewer line if necessary.
Neglecting to repair damaged sewer pipes will only cause the problem to worsen over time and can cause extensive property damage, which is why it’s essential to call us at the first sign of an issue. Residential sewer line issues can also expose people on the property to contaminants, so it’s crucial to act fast and call a licensed, experienced plumber. If we find that the damage is beyond repair, we’ll discuss options to replace your sewer line. With service professionals available 24/7 to answer your calls, we’re always there when you need us. Reach out to our team today to learn more about residential sewer line repair and replacements!
Common Causes of Residential Sewer Line Damage
Residential sewer line damage is more common than most homeowners believe. Because your home’s plumbing system runs 24 hours daily, with water and waste flowing through the sewer line, it’s constantly working hard to ensure it does what it was designed to do. When you experience issues with your sewer system, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque can help you with professional repairs or replacement services. The most common causes of a damaged residential sewer line include:
- Poor pipe design, installation, or layout
- Tree root intrusion
- Poor maintenance
- Build-up from hair, toilet paper, grease, and other debris
- Natural wear and tear over time
- City sewer system backups
- Ground repeatedly freezing and thawing
- Earth movement or heavy construction in the area
Signs of a Broken Sewer Pipe
If your sewer system is acting up, you may notice some signs. Because making repairs as quickly as possible is vital to the overall health of your residential plumbing system, we want homeowners to know what signs to watch out for. If you notice something is wrong, you can call the experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque to come to inspect the issue. While repairing sewer lines is more affordable than residential sewer line replacement, acting quickly can save you money in the long run. We offer upfront pricing on all repair and replacement services and will provide you with a detailed estimate before starting any work. Some of the most common signs of a broken sewer pipe include the following:
- Sewage backing up in your bathtubs or toilets
- A lack of water in your toilets
- Bathtubs or sinks draining slowly or not at all
- Flooded lawn or soggy spots on grass
- Noticeably greener grass near your sewage pipe
- Foul odors in your basement or near outdoor areas
Effective, Reliable Sewer Line Solutions
Once our service professionals arrive on your property to inspect your sewer line, we’ll assess the situation to determine the best solution to resolve it quickly and effectively. While our team works hard to avoid replacing your sewer line, some situations require professional replacement. We'll discuss all your options with you and provide honest recommendations to get your system back up and running. Some of the most common sewer line solutions we offer include:
- Pipe Relining – Our advanced pipe relining method gives you brand-new pipes from the inside out. Before applying the lining, we’ll thoroughly clean out your sewer pipe. We can also perform our pipe relining service on existing pipes using a sleeve that prevents cracks.
- Burst Pipe Hydraulic Replacement – Our experts can pull a new sewer pipe through the damaged one (if it’s not severely damaged). This non-invasive, trenchless technique uses hydraulics to break apart the damaged pipe and replace it with a new one.
- Preventative Maintenance – One of the best ways to prevent your sewer line from being damaged in the first place is by scheduling preventative maintenance services with our professionals. We’ll inspect and clean your drains to prevent cracks, clogs, and bursts.
Repair or Replace Residential Sewer Line
If your damaged sewer line can’t be repaired and must be replaced, you can count on Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque to provide exceptional replacement services. We’ll explain your options, provide you with a detailed estimate for residential sewer line replacement cost, and answer any questions you may have about the process. Additionally, our experts use trenchless methods that won't destroy your yard.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque Today
No matter what residential plumbing needs your home has, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque is here to help. Whether you have sewage leaking under your property or tree roots that have ruined your sewer lines in Dubuque, IA, and the surrounding areas, we'll work hard to provide effective, cost-efficient solutions. We're happy to answer any questions, whether you're curious about our replacement process or want an estimate for sewer line repair cost. Contact us today to schedule sewer line repair or replacement services or request a job estimate!