Residential Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Dubuque, IA
Hot Water Heater Repair & Replacement Services for Homeowners
When your home's water heater isn't working properly, you can’t take a comfortable shower or complete other daily household tasks you use hot water for. Whether your home's residential water heater is showing signs it needs to be repaired, or you know it's time for a replacement, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque is here to help. With years of experience providing professional residential water heater repair and replacement services for homeowners throughout Dubuque, IA, and the surrounding areas, you can count on us to determine the problem and provide the most cost-efficient solutions for your situation.
While our service professionals work hard to repair your home's water heater, some instances require replacing it. We promise never to try to sell you a service or product you don't need. If your water heater does need to be replaced, you can have peace of mind knowing our team provides reliable installation services. Reach out to our team today to learn more and request an estimate for our professional plumbing services!
Signs Your Water Heater Needs to Be Repaired or Replaced
Your home’s water heater is supposed to heat water so you can use it at your convenience. If you notice your water heater isn't working correctly or is showing signs of malfunction, addressing the issue as soon as possible can save you time, money, and hassle. Our service professionals are experienced in repairing and replacing gas and electric water heaters of all makes and models. Some of the most common signs your residential water heater should be repaired or replaced include:
- Water heater isn’t producing hot water fast enough
- Water storage tank is leaking water
- Water heater doesn't supply enough hot water to finish bathing or other household chores
- Water heater is making strange noises
Hot Water Heater Repair or Replacement?
If your water heater isn’t working properly, you might be wondering if it needs to be replaced. Unfortunately, all water heaters must be repaired or replaced eventually, and most residential models last between 11 and 20 years. Our service professionals can inspect your appliance and determine whether repairing it or replacing it is more cost-efficient. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque can also make expert recommendations on the type of water heater that matches your needs, preferences, and budget.
The water heaters on the market today are highly energy-efficient, saving you money on energy bills. Professional water heater repairs can keep your water heater working, but it probably won’t last longer than two decades. If you end up having your residential water heater replaced, you can have peace of mind knowing we offer exceptional installation services that will exceed your expectations.
Upgrading Your Home’s Water Heater
If you find yourself spending a lot of money on water heater repairs, replacing it might make more sense, especially because new water heater models are more energy-efficient. When your water heater is replaced, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque will ensure your new appliance complies with federally mandated standards. We can also recommend a water heater based on your needs, space limitations, and budget. We can professionally replace your residential water heater with one of the following types:
- Conventional Water Heaters – Traditional water heaters have a large tank to store the heated water. They can use gas or electrical energy to heat the water, and newer efficient models could reduce your heating bills by up to 7 percent. Our team is experienced in gas and electric water heater repair or replacement services and can expertly install one based on your needs and space limitations.
- Tankless Water Heaters – These newer types of water heaters are compact, provide hot water instantly and on-demand, and can help you save up to 30 percent on your home’s energy costs. During our repair or replacement consultation, we can discuss whether a tankless water heater would benefit your home.
- Hybrid Water Heaters – Combination water heaters can help homeowners save up to 60 percent on monthly energy costs by combining a conventional tank storage water heater with a heat pump.
Schedule Your Water Heater Repair Service Today
If your home’s water heater isn’t working as well as it used to or isn’t working at all, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque can help. Whether our service professionals are making reliable repairs to your appliance or discussing options for replacement, you can trust us to ensure you and your family can return to your normal routine in no time. Once we’ve expertly repaired or replaced your water heater in Dubuque, IA, we recommend scheduling routine preventative maintenance services with our team to ensure your appliance works as efficiently as possible with no issues.
With representatives available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we’re happy to take your calls to schedule the professional plumbing services you need. We’re happy to answer any questions, whether you’re curious about our replacement process or want an estimate for water heater repair cost. Contact us today to request a job estimate or schedule your next service!