Residential Sewer System Backups in Dubuque, IA
Reliable Sewer System Backup Solutions for Homeowners
When you’re experiencing issues with your home’s sewer system, there’s only one company you need to call. With years of experience, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque provides quick and effective repairs for residential sewer system backups. No matter how backed up your sewer system is, our service professionals are fully equipped to deliver a long-lasting solution to solve your problem. We have experience repairing all types of sewer systems and sewer lines throughout Dubuque, IA, and the surrounding areas.
If you suspect that your home is experiencing sewer backup, it’s essential to contact a sewage and drainage professional as soon as possible. We have customer service representatives available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to take your calls to schedule professional sewer system backup services with our team. Call us today to learn more!
Signs You’re Experiencing a Sewer System Backup
Sewer system backups can happen when waste and wastewater are present in your plumbing system, causing debris and obstructions to form over time. This debris build-up blocks the flow of wastewater, resulting in a sewage backup on your residential property. Sewer backups are frustrating to deal with and can quickly become a health hazard to those visiting or living on the property. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque, we want homeowners to understand the signs that indicate their sewer system needs attention. Some of the most common signs it’s time to call our service professionals to inspect your residential plumbing system include the following:
- Water pooling around your floor drains (such as your basement)
- Multiple drains throughout the home back up
- Sinks, toilets, showers, and tubs back up
- Foul odors coming from your home’s drains or outside areas
- Drains backing up involving a toilet
- Gurgling sounds coming from drains or toilets
Reliable & Effective Sewer Line Tree Root Intrusion Solutions
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque, we provide long-term solutions for sewer systems damaged by tree root intrusion. Over time, the roots underground can get into the tiny holes, cracks, and seams in your sewer line pipes as they search for nourishment. Over time, they grow inside the pipes and eventually damage or burst them. If your bathtub is backing up, you hear gurgling noises coming from your toilets, or a lack of water in your toilet bowl, you could be dealing with tree root intrusion within your residential sewer line. We offer several effective solutions for residential tree root intrusion, including:
- Hydro Jetting – Our hydro jetting service is one of the most effective plumbing services we offer. Using high-pressure streams of water to blast away any sign of tree roots, debris, or build-up from your residential sewer line, hydro jetting is a long-lasting solution for clearing out your sewer pipes.
- Pipelining – This industry-trusted technique will resolve your sewer line damage and eliminate leaks once and for all without tearing up your yard or landscaping.
- Rooter Work & Drain Cleaning – Our experts can punch through the tree roots in your sewer line to restore its functionality. Once we’re finished, we’ll inspect the extent of the tree root intrusion damage and recommend permanent solutions for repair.
- Pipe Bursting – This technique uses hydraulics to break apart your current piping and install new, seamless piping in its place. This is an effective, permanent solution for residential sewer line damage.
- Maintenance – Performing regular cleanings and routine maintenance on your plumbing system is one of the most effective ways to avoid sewer line damage. When you schedule preventative maintenance with the service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque, we’ll thoroughly inspect and clean your drains to ensure they’re kept clear of any build-up or debris.
How Can I Prevent a Backed-Up Sewer System?
There are several ways homeowners can prevent sewer backups from occurring in their homes, including:
- Avoid flushing non-biodegradable materials down the toilet, including feminine hygiene products, paper towels, and wipes.
- Use a drain strainer in your sinks and tubs to catch debris and hair that can accumulate and cause clogs.
- Avoid pouring grease down your drains. Once grease solidifies, it can build up in your pipes and cause blockages.
- Have your residential plumbing system inspected regularly by a team of experienced professionals to identify any potential issues before they become significant problems.
- Install a sewer backup prevention system to prevent sewer water from flowing back into your home.
Contact Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque Today
When you’re experiencing problems with your home’s sewer system, the experts at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Dubuque are here to help. With years of experience, our team is fully equipped to tackle even the most complex residential sewer system backups. We’ll stop the issue in its tracks to prevent further damage to your system and provide effective solutions to get you and your family back to your normal routine.
Residential sewer system backups put your property, plumbing system, and family’s health at risk, so it’s essential to call our service professionals for an inspection immediately. Our experts repair residential sewer system backups caused by rain, tree roots, blockages, and other issues. We’re happy to answer any questions, whether you’re curious about our sewer backup repair process or want an estimate for sewer backup prevention system cost. Contact us today to learn more about our solutions to repair residential sewer system backups and request an estimate!