You can get more information about our company’s residential sewer line repair and replacement services and discuss your home’s plumbing needs with our talented service professionals.
Things to Know About Sewer Line Damage
Your sewer lines are located deep in the ground, but their subterranean placement doesn’t protect them against a broad range of sources of damage. Your sewer lines are susceptible to damage from tree root intrusion, shifts in the soil, and many threats that can crack, break, crush, or otherwise harm them. When your sewer line sustains any type of damage, this issue can affect your home’s entire plumbing system, including sinks, bathtubs, toilets, showers, and drains. We’ve listed several of the most common elements that can damage your sewer line to help you understand your risk:
- Insufficient maintenance
- Tree roots infiltrating your sewer line’s joints and cracks
- Incorrect sewer line installation, layout, or design
- Your city’s main sewer line backing up
- Various waste materials like sludge, grease, toilet paper, hair, and debris from clogs
- Age-related wear and tear
- Ground hardening due to sudden freezes (very uncommon in Jacksonville, FL)
- Shifting soil, earthquakes, and nearby construction activity
Signs Your Sewer Line Is Broken or Damaged
When your home sewage line sustains damage, your home’s entire plumbing system can suffer from it. For this reason, it is vital to identify sewer line issues as soon as possible. We can typically repair minor problems without extensive measures, but if you neglect to address a sewer line issue, it can grow into a significant problem that requires our service professionals to perform a residential sewer line replacement. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Jacksonvillekeeps our residential sewer line replacement costs competitive and reasonable. However, a sewer line replacement will always be more expensive than repairs we perform when your sewer line shows its first signs of damage. Overall, you can end up spending much less money by understanding and watching for a damaged sewer line’s early warning sign. Some signs indicating your sewer line might be damaged and isn’t working properly include the following:
- Less water in your toilet bowls or tanks than they normally have
- Sewage flowing back through your drains
- Slow-flowing bathtub, shower, or sink drains
- Flooding on your property even when the weather is dry
- Patches of significantly greener grass close to your sewage line (between your house and the closest public sewer main line)
- A sewage smell near your drains or in your yard, especially in your basement
Reliable Sewer Line Repair & Replacement Solutions
When your sewer line is cracked or damaged, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Jacksonville has various ways to repair or replace it. Many of the latest replacement methods are less invasive than past techniques, including running a new sewer line without digging trenches. In some cases, we may just need to hydro jetting and clean your clogged sewer line to restore its performance. Other cases may require a service professional to burst and replace a severely damaged sewer line. Some common plumbing solutions available today for sewer line repair and replacement include the following:
- Pipe Relining – Relining your sewer line is like replacing it, except our team uses your existing pipe as structural support and a guide while relining it. We can seal all cracks and leaky joints by sliding a sleeve through your pipe. After applying your pipe’s new lining, the sleeve hardens in a few hours and will be ready to use.
- Preventive Maintenance – Regularly scheduled sewer line maintenance can help prevent issues like clogs, cracks, and burst pipes. Our service professionals carefully inspect your entire system and complete all the necessary cleaning to rid your sewer line of all current obstructive materials conclusively.
- Hydraulic Pipe Bursting – This trenchless method is a cutting-edge technique professionals use to replace pipes. By driving a hydraulic pipe bursting device through your home’s sewer line, it makes way to install a brand-new sewer line that gets inserted into the same location as your former pipe.
Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement
Our service professionals will gladly repair minor cracks and clear clogs in your sewer line at a competitive price. If repairs won’t save your sewer line, our team will guide you through the entire residential sewer line replacement process and carefully replace your sewer line with timely, quality workmanship. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Jacksonville invests in state-of-the-art replacement methods to let us put in a new sewer line without digging trenches and tearing up your lawn and landscaping. Our company has used this technique to complete countless residential sewer line replacements.
Schedule Residential Sewer Line Repair at Your Home
The average homeowner should never try to perform sewer line repairs by themselves. Fortunately, you always have our company to contact for solutions. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Jacksonville has carried out residential sewer line repairs for Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach, FL homeowners for years. Over our time in business, our work quality and customer experience have earned us a reputation for reliability, friendliness, and upfront pricing. We have live representatives ready to answer your service requests your call 24/7, and they can schedule an appointment to visit your home and perform any service as quickly as possible. Schedule your residential sewer line repair or replacement appointment now.