Residential Water Heater Repair & Replacement in Lubbock, TX
Professional, Speedy Water Heater Repair at Your Home
Don’t suffer through water heater problems that prevent you from showering, washing dishes, or completing other household chores. If you need residential water heater repair or replacement in Lubbock, TX, call a service professional who can quickly identify the problem and fix it. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lubbock, our service professionals show up on time and in uniform, are upfront and transparent about water heater repair costs, and can quickly get you back to your normal routine with little disruption. If you’ve noticed warning signs that you have a water heater problem, call our 24/7 live answering service to schedule an appointment or request a job estimate online. We offer convenient appointment times and flexible service options.
Why Do I Need Water Heater Repair?
You might need water heater repair or water heater replacement if you’ve noticed any of the following problems with your home’s water heater:
- Slow to heat water or doesn’t provide enough hot water for the household’s needs
- Increased water heating bills or water bills
- Pools of water or visible leaks around the water heater
- Water damage on the floor or walls near the water heater
- Strange noises coming from your water heater
- A moldy or mildewy smell near your water heater
- Your water smells or looks weird
- Your water alternates between hot and cold while showering or washing dishes
How Long Should My Water Heater Last?
The lifespan of your water heater depends on a few different factors: how much maintenance it has received, when and where it was installed, whether it was installed correctly, how much use it gets, what brand or manufacturer it is, and who has completed water heater repairs. In general, a home water heater should last between 11-20 years, but it’s possible that at some point it will be more cost-effective for you to replace your water heater, rather than repair it. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lubbock, we will never try to get you to pay for a product or service you don’t need, and we will only recommend water heater replacement if that is the most logical, cost-effective option for you.
Choosing a New Water Heater
If you do end up needing a water heater replacement, we can help you choose the right type of water heater for your family’s needs and budget. When choosing your replacement water heater, we’ll consider:
- The size of your household and your water heating needs
- Your budget
- How much time you can commit to water heater maintenance
- Your energy bills
- The cost and availability of different types of water heater fuel in your area
- How eco-friendly you want your new water heater to be
Types of Water Heaters We Install
If you would prefer water heater replacement over water heater repair, we can install any of the following types of new water heaters for your home:
- Conventional Home Water Heater - Stores hot water in a tank. Water is heated via electricity or natural gas. A high-efficiency hot water heater can reduce your costs for water heating by up to 7%.
- Tankless Home Water Heater- The water is heated on-demand when needed and not stored in a tank. Can reduce your home water heating costs by up to 30%.
- Hybrid Home Water Heater - Combines the tank storage of a conventional hot water heater with a heat pump to heat water using existing electrical and water connections. A hybrid hot water heater can lower your water heating bill by up to 60%.
Schedule Water Heater Repair in Lubbock, TX
If you aren’t sure if you need water heater repair or water heater replacement in Lubbock, TX, just call us at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Lubbock. We specialize in inspecting and maintaining residential water heaters so you can extend their lifespan and ensure they work as efficiently as possible. Our Advantage Plan makes it easier for customers to schedule routine water heater maintenance. We also offer easy, convenient scheduling options via our 24/7 live answering service and online scheduling form. If you’re worried about water heater repair costs in Lubbock, Levelland, or Brownfield, TX, call us today or contact us online to schedule an appointment or request a job estimate.