Residential Sewer System Backups in South San Gabriel, CA
We Repair Sewer System Backups at Your Home
When your sewer pipes are compromised by tree roots, debris, or other issues, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of South San Gabriel is here to help. Our service professionals are skilled at repairing sewer system backups for various types of property layouts. We can quickly repair your damaged pipes, restoring the comfort of your home and the function of your sewer system. We provide service for residential sewer system backups in South San Gabriel, Monterey Park, and Montebello, CA.
The Warning Signs of Sewer System Backups
When your residential property is experiencing a sewer system backup, you may notice one or more of the following signs:
- Water backed up from the shower, toilet, or a sink drain
- Several drain backups
- Strong odor coming from the drains or around the exterior of your home
- A combination of toilet and drain backups
- Strange gurgling sounds coming from the toilet or drains
- Pools of water accumulating around the basement floor drain
Tree Root Intrusions Often Cause Backup Issues
When pipes are leaking or experiencing condensation, they will attract tree roots that are looking for a source of nourishment. Tree roots can enter through small separations, cracks, or holes within the pipe sections, leading to an infiltrated sewage system. Once the tree roots are within the pipes, they will absorb the water passing through and begin growing longer roots, which leads to expanding pipes that can eventually burst. When this occurs, you may experience backups in your toilet or bathtub, as well as gurgling sounds or drainage problems.
If your home’s pipes are being targeted by tree root intrusion, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of South San Gabriel offers several leading tree root intrusion solutions to restore the safety, function, and comfort of your home. With our specialized equipment, years of experience, and commitment to expert service, you can trust Mr. Rooter Plumbing of South San Gabriel with your sewer system backup.
Our Residential Sewer System Backup Services
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of South San Gabriel provides several leading sewer system backup services. Following a thorough inspection of the situation, our service professionals will discuss the most effective plan of action to remedy your sewer system backup. Our services include the following:
- Rooter Work and Drain Cleaning - We’ll begin your sewer system service by breaking through any roots or debris that is clogging your pipes and clearing the line to restore the function of your sewer system. Then we will be able to assess and diagnose the extent of the problem to recommend permanent solutions.
- Hydro Jetting - Hydro jetting is a long-term solution for residential homeowners who want to combat sewer system backups. During this service, we clean the pipes using pressurized water jets that eliminate grease buildup, debris, tree roots, and other blockages within the pipes.
- Pipe Lining - Pipe lining is a permanent fix for your home’s pipes. This process involves entering your sewer pipes to place a sleeve that seals off the pipes and eliminates water leakage. In some cases, we may be able to line just the affected area of the pipes. This process is beneficial as it avoids the need for trenching or demolition of walls and structures on your property.
- Pipe Bursting - In some instances, it’s best to replace the entire sewer pipe. When you opt for pipe bursting, the service professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of South San Gabriel will use hydraulics to demolish your existing sewer pipes and then install a new pipeline for optimal performance.
- Maintenance - The most effective way to keep your pipes in the best condition is to pursue regular maintenance with Mr. Rooter Plumbing of South San Gabriel. We offer continued inspection and drain cleaning plans to help combat grease and other household debris that may affect your pipes. This service also helps to manage tree roots, helping to deter clogs.
Choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of South San Gabriel
When your home has sewer or plumbing problems, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of South San Gabriel is here to help. Our service professionals are prepared to take on any plumbing project, ensuring safety and service you can trust. The benefits of choosing Mr. Rooter Plumbing of South San Gabriel include:
- No overtime charges
- Upfront and transparent pricing
- Excellent customer service
- Locally owned and operated
- Guaranteed workmanship and parts
- Equipped with courteous, uniformed professionals
- Flexible solutions and convenient appointment times
Call for Sewer System Backup Repair in South San Gabriel
Whether you have noticed one of the warning signs of sewer system failure, or simply want to be proactive about maintaining your home’s pipes with a sewer backup prevention system, Mr. Rooter Plumbing of South San Gabriel can help. We are available to take your calls with our 24/7 live answering service. Contact us today to request your sewer system service estimate. We would be happy to discuss sewer backup prevention system costs for your property.