If you’re a homeowner, you know that there are potential problems that may encounter regarding your home’s plumbing that can cost you quite a bit of money. However, there are times when some people may have plumbing problems but they don’t recognize the signs. This could mean the problem is allowed to remain for far too long, worsening the issue, and requiring more expensive repairs.
Here are some signs to look out for:
- Running toilets: If you hear the toilet continuously running, you may have a leak in the pipes or some other issues that can be preventing from your toilet’s tank from filling up completely. This is something you’ll want to make sure you call a plumber to repair.
- Low water pressure: When you go to take a shower and the water pressure isn’t enough, it could be a sign that there is a leak in your pipes or that something is clogging the pipes to the point where water is not passing through fast enough.
- Foul odors from faucets: If you notice that there is a bad smell coming from the faucet, it could mean built up residue in the pipes. This could also mean that there is sewer gas entering the home.
- Leaky faucets: You may hear the constant drip of the faucet. Not only is it a giant inconvenience, it could also signify a plumbing issue that may not be apparent.
- Clogged drains: When you are using the water, you expect it to drain from the sink or tub as soon as you are done using it. When this doesn’t happen and water remains while slowly draining, this could mean a clog in the drains.
Any time you have a plumbing issue, you want to make sure you have a skilled and trained plumbing professional who can help you find the right fix. This is important in making sure you are not losing water, losing money, and dealing with the headaches of a plumbing problem. Our team at Mr. Rooter of Denver & Northern Colorado is here for you!
Call us today to get started.