Are sewer line concerns or issues keeping you up at night? As people like you, we know what that’s like. With Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Northwest Indiana, your worries can be put to rest. Need help over a weekend or holiday? We’ll be there when you need us most - we won’t charge extra.
Our licensed and reputable plumbers specialize in diagnosing and repairing sewer lines. Regardless of the issue you’re experiencing, we can help. We back our sewer line services with a reliable warranty and we offer up-front, honest pricing.
To schedule your Valpo sewer line service? Call us today or request your appointment online. Trust us for swift, professional service.
8 Signs Your Sewer Line is Clogged or Damaged
A clogged or damaged sewer line can lead to significant plumbing issues if not addressed promptly.
Here are eight common signs that indicate your sewer line might be clogged or damaged:
- Multiple Drain Clogs. If two or more drains in your home are clogging simultaneously, it could indicate a blockage in the main sewer line.
- Foul Odors. Unpleasant odors emanating from drains, toilets, or the yard could be a sign of a sewer line issue, often caused by trapped sewage or gas.
- Slow Draining Fixtures. Water taking longer than usual to drain from sinks, showers, or toilets might suggest a partial blockage in the sewer line.
- Gurgling Noises. Do you hear gurgling sounds when using plumbing fixtures? This means air may be trapped in the sewer line due to a blockage.
- Sewage Backup in Your Home. Sewage backup in sinks, toilets, or basement drains is a clear sign of a sewer line obstruction.
- Soggy Yard. Sewer line leaks can lead to puddles or soggy patches in your yard, along with foul odors.
- Sewage Backup in Your Yard. Your sewer line is damaged or clogged if sewage backs up from your sewer clean-out.
- Toilet Bowl Water Level Changes. Fluctuating water levels in the toilet bowl, when you flush another toilet, might signal a sewer line problem.
Are you experiencing any of these signs of sewer line failure? Call Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Northwest Indiana for quick service.
We’re available around the clock to help. Schedule your Valparaiso sewer line repair by calling us today or by requesting a service online.
First Step: We’ll Perform a Sewer Line Inspection
Before we discuss sewer repair or replacement options, we need to know what the problem is. So - we’ll perform a thorough sewer line inspection. Just one of the ways we’d inspect your sewer line is with a small, yet powerful camera. This will show us where the clog or pipe damage is. From there, we’ll know what we’re dealing with.
Next Step: We’ll Clean, Repair, or Replace Your Sewer Line
Based on our findings, we’ll review your sewer repair options. These options will range from sewer cleaning, repair, or replacement.
Sewer Line Cleaning
Finding a clog from debris build-up is the best-case scenario. We can probably have the clog removed with a heavy-duty drain snake or by performing a hydrojetting service. When we’re finished, we’ll re-inspect the pipe to ensure waste flows perfectly from your home.
Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
If your sewer line is damaged, we’ll need to repair or replace the line. Thankfully, sewer repair technology has advanced over the years, and we have ways to handle the repair without digging up your yard.
Below are how we’d repair or replace your sewer line:
- Pipe Relining. For minor damage, we can reline your existing sewer line with an epoxy coating. With this repair option, we’re essentially creating a new pipe within your existing pipe.
- Pipe Bursting. For more extensive damage, the best option is to replace the whole sewer line or the section that’s damaged. With pipe bursting, we’d install the new sewer line while simultaneously bursting the existing line.
- Tradition Excavation. In some cases, the best option is to dig a trench giving us full access to your sewer line. But you can rest assured that this option is our last resort.
When it comes to sewer line cleaning, repair, or replacement in Valparaiso, IN, we’ve got you covered. All pricing is discussed up-front, and you won’t be surprised by hidden fees.
To schedule your Valparaiso sewer line repair service, request an appointment online. Or call us today.