Water Heater Repair and Replacement Services in Oklahoma City
Preserving the Efficiency of Your Water Heater
Daily use of your water heater is enough to cause minor issues that can become significant if not addressed immediately. After all, no one wants to be shocked by freezing water in the middle of a relaxing hot shower.
You can trust our plumbers at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Oklahoma City to offer detailed and accurate water heater repair and replacement services. We can assess the issues and detect the problem quickly using state-of-the-art equipment and years of formal and on-the-job training. Whether your water heater is making strange noises or isn’t heating your water, there’s virtually no issue too large or small that our team can’t handle. Rest assured, with our water heater specialists on your side, you’ll have a unit that continues to work at optimal condition.
Water Heater Issues We Can Fix
A water heater is a complex system that can experience several issues at once without you even knowing there’s a problem. Fortunately, our Oklahoma City water heater experts are here to provide solutions that help you get your unit back up and running quickly.
Some of the issues we can fix include a water heater that:
- Makes unidentifiable noises
- Emits foul odors
- Isn’t heating water consistently
- Leaks from the tank
- Overheats water
Additionally, if your water heater is 10 years or older, you should have a professional plumber take a look and ensure it’s working efficiently.
Types of Water Heaters We Can Repair or Replace
As a locally owned and operated plumbing company in Oklahoma City, we’re backed by a brand with over 35 years of experience.
This means that we are skilled with various types of water heaters that include:
- Conventional water heaters – Most homes have a traditional water heater with a large tank that heats the water with electric and gas power. Some high-efficiency models can reduce your water bills by up to 7%, and we would love to install one for you.
- Tankless water heaters – Small families that use limited amounts of water can benefit from a tankless water heater. These units heat water only when needed and can provide up to 30% of savings on your heating bill. Tankless water heaters can be complicated, but intricacies are no match for our skilled team.
- Hybrid water heaters – With a hybrid unit, you get the storage of a conventional water heater with heat pumps and electrical connections. Our team has experience installing and repairing hybrid units for homeowners in Oklahoma City.
Call (405) 241-4262 for more information or request a job estimate to get started today.