Some of the issues we can fix include a water heater that:
- Makes unidentifiable noises
- Emits foul odors
- Isn’t heating water consistently
- Leaks from the tank
- Overheats water
Additionally, if your water heater is 10 years or older, you should have a professional plumber take a look and ensure it’s working efficiently.
When to Replace Your Water Heater
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Oklahoma City is not type of company that just wants to sell you the most expensive option regardless of your situation. We individually assess your needs and preferences to give you our best recommendation. Repairing your water heater makes sense in most cases, but there are a lot of scenarios when you might want to opt for a replacement instead to save money or convenience:
Your water heater is older than 20 years. Paying for a repair to extend the life of a poorly performing unit, just for it to fail shortly afterward is not worth it to most people.
There are water leaks around the base of the tank. This normally indicates compromised materials that will continue to corrode and spring more leaks.
You want better hot water quality. New water heater options can provide for even large family needs, without anyone getting stuck waiting for the water to warm back up.
Types of Water Heaters We Can Repair or Replace
As a locally owned and operated plumbing company in Oklahoma City, we’re backed by a brand with over 35 years of experience.
This means that we are skilled with various types of water heaters that include:
- Conventional water heaters – Most homes have a traditional water heater with a large tank that heats the water with electric and gas power. Some high-efficiency models can reduce your water bills by up to 7%, and we would love to install one for you.
- Tankless water heaters – Small families that use limited amounts of water can benefit from a tankless water heater. These units heat water only when needed and can provide up to 30% of savings on your heating bill. Tankless water heaters can be complicated, but intricacies are no match for our skilled team.
- Hybrid water heaters – With a hybrid unit, you get the storage of a conventional water heater with heat pumps and electrical connections. Our team has experience installing and repairing hybrid units for homeowners in Oklahoma City.
Call us for more information or request a job estimate to get started today.