Oklahoma City Plumbing Repair Services
Whether you have a major or minor plumbing repair project in Oklahoma City, OK, you may want to call in an experienced contractor to finish the job. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Oklahoma City can deliver routine maintenance and respond to emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Looking for plumbers in OKC? Call our team at (405) 241-4262 for fast & friendly service today!
Services We Offer
Our team of licensed and insured plumbers in Oklahoma City can provide a variety of plumbing repair services. We’ve been helping OKC residents for years, so we’re familiar with local plumbing systems, new and old.
Our team can handle the following and more:
- Clogged drains
- Sewer system backups
- Sewer line repair
- Water line repair
- Leaking pipes
- Water heater repair
Whether you’re dealing with a clogged toilet or a garbage disposal that won’t work, we can help. Our team provides five-star quality service for an affordable price.
Common Plumbing Issues in Oklahoma City
Every city has its unique plumbing problems, and OKC is no different. Here are some of the most common plumbing repair issues we deal with on a day-to-day basis:
- Clogged drains: Even the most diligent home and business owners get clogged once in a while. Don’t be tempted to pour caustic drain cleaner down the drain to solve the issue, as these types of chemicals can damage your pipes and your health. Call our plumbers in OKC for drain cleaning services instead.
- Dripping faucet: Dripping faucets are obnoxious, but they can also waste more water than you think. A home with three faucets that drip once per minute can waste up to 104 gallons of water a year. Check out the USGS calculator to find out how much water your dripping faucet might be wasting. If you want to solve your faucet issue, call our team at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Oklahoma City.
- Low water pressure: There are several reasons your water pressure could be failing, including corroded pipes, clogs, or a faulty pressure regulator. In some cases, it could even be caused by changes in city water regulations. The best way to find out what’s happening with your water pressure is to consult an experienced plumber in Oklahoma City.
- Leaking pipes: Sometimes, a pipe leak can be hard to detect. If your pipe hasn’t burst visibly, smaller leaks can end up causing water damage and mold growth in your walls. One way to determine whether you have a water leak is to look at your water bill. Any unexplained increase in water use could be the result of a leak in your system. If you suspect you might have a leaking pipe, call our team as soon as possible.
- Sewer system backup: Something as simple as a clog in your main sewer line can wreak havoc on your plumbing system. If drains across your home or business are all clogged or slow to drain, you might have an issue with your sewer system. Give us a call as soon as possible, especially if you’re experiencing raw sewage backing up into your drains. Sewage contains bacteria, viruses, parasites, and fungi, species of which can cause serious illnesses. Resolving a sewer system backup is paramount to the health of you and your plumbing system.
- No hot water: Have you ever wondered what causes hot water to stop working? It could be a faulty water heater, or it could be a sudden cold snap. If you suspect your water heater might be the issue, call our team of Oklahoma City plumbers to take a look!
If you have a plumbing repair issue that isn’t listed here, give our team a call. If we can’t solve your problem, we can point you in the right direction.
Punctual Plumbing Experts
We’re dedicated to delivering quality results for a reasonable price. We never charge for overtime, and you may appreciate that our price is the same on any day and at any time. Our team of licensed plumbing experts can handle all of your residential and commercial projects. We can replace leaking or damaged water lines and perform routine maintenance. We offer personalized service, and we’ll always answer any questions you have about the job.
When you deal with Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Oklahoma City, you can trust your plumbing repair job to a locally owned and operated business. For a professional team that’s available on your schedule in Oklahoma City, give us a call today.