Finding Residential Sewer Line Repairs in San Bernardino, CA
How the Pros Repair and Replace Residential Sewer Lines
Your lateral sewer line connects your home to the public sewer main line. It is responsible for transporting all the wastewater from your home to the sewage system. Like any other part of your plumbing system, your sewer lines occasionally need to be repaired or replaced. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of San Bernardino offers residential sewer line repair and replacement services in San Bernardino, California. Learn more about our residential sewer line repair and replacement services.
Understanding Sewer Line Damage
Your sewer lines live deep underground, but that doesn’t protect them from various sources of damage. From tree root intrusion to shifts in the soil, there are many ways that a sewer line can become damaged. When your sewer line becomes damaged in any way, it can disrupt your entire plumbing system, including toilets, sinks, drains, bathtubs, and showers. Some of the most common causes of a damaged sewer line include the following:
- Insufficient maintenance
- Incorrect installation, design, or layout of your sewer line
- Tree roots growing into cracks or joints in your sewer line
- Clogs caused by grease, sludge, hair, toilet paper, debris, and other waste
- Backup from the city’s main sewer line
- Sudden freezing that causes the ground to harden (uncommon in the San Bernardino area)
- Age-related wear and tear
- Earthquakes, shifting soil, and nearby construction activity
Signs of a Broken or Damaged Sewer Line
When your sewage line becomes damaged, it affects your entire home’s plumbing system. So, it is crucial to catch sewer line issues early. Minor problems can typically be repaired, but when they go unaddressed, they can become major issues that require us to replace the residential sewer line. Our residential sewer line replacement costs are reasonable and competitive. However, replacing your sewer line is always more expensive than repairing it at the first sign of damage. That means that you can save a lot of money by being aware of the early warning signs of a damaged sewer line. Some of the signs that your sewer line is not working properly include the following:
- Less water in your toilets than usual
- Sewage flowing back through your drains
- Slow-flowing drains in your bathtubs, showers, or sinks
- Flooding in your yard even when it hasn’t rained
- Sections of noticeably greener grass near your sewage line (between your home and the nearest public sewer main line)
- The smell of sewage in your yard or near your drains, especially in your basement
Sewer Line Solutions
When you have a cracked or damaged sewer line, there are several ways that we can repair or replace it. Many of the modern replacement methods are less invasive than you may think, running a new sewer line without digging trenches. Sometimes, a clogged sewer line just needs some hydro jetting and cleaning. Other times, a severely damaged sewer line may need to be burst and replaced. Some of the ways that we can repair and replace your sewer line include:
- Pipe Relining – Relining your sewer line is a lot like replacing it, but it uses your existing pipe as a guide and structural support. We can slide a sleeve through your pipe to seal any cracks or leaky joints. Once we apply the new lining, it hardens in a few hours, leaving it ready for use.
- Preventive Maintenance – We can prevent clogs, cracks, and burst pipes with regularly scheduled sewer line maintenance. Our service professionals will inspect your entire system and perform any cleaning necessary to ensure your sewer line does not become obstructed.
- Hydraulic Pipe Bursting – This trenchless method for replacing pipes is a cutting-edge technique. We drive a hydraulic pipe bursting device through your sewer line, making way for a brand-new sewer line, which we can insert into the same location.
Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement
We will help you repair minor cracks and clogs at a competitive price. If your sewer line is beyond repair, our residential sewer line replacement team will guide you through the entire process of replacing your sewer line. We have state-of-the-art methods that allow us to replace your sewer line without digging trenches or destroying your lawn. Our team has performed countless residential sewer line replacements with this technique.
Schedule a Residential Sewer Line Repair Appointment Now!
Sewer line repairs are not a job for the average homeowner to perform by themselves. Luckily, you’re not alone. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of San Bernardino has performed residential sewer line repairs for homeowners in the San Bernardino area for years. Over that time, we have earned a reputation for friendliness, reliability, and upfront pricing. Don’t wait. We have live representatives available to take your call 24/7. They can schedule a service appointment for you right away. Schedule your residential sewer line repair or replacement appointment now!