Residential Plumber in San Bernardino
Expert Plumbers Right to Your Door
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Bernardino makes handling any residential plumbing problem simple. All you need to do is reach out to our team, tell us what is going on, and we will tell you how soon we can be there to get things under control. Our licensed and insured plumbers have the training and gear needed to confidently tackle any plumbing issue under your roof.
From repairs and maintenance to plumbing replacement projects, all of our residential plumbing services are fairly priced and professionally performed. You will enjoy our five-star quality delivered without the exuberant costs you might have seen at some of our competitors. Of course, we also proudly uphold the Mr. Rooter® Plumbing brand commitment to 100% customer satisfaction for each and every job. If there’s anything you didn’t like about our services, please let us know and we will do whatever we can to make things right.
Contact us online or call (909) 366-5684 now to schedule a service.
Take Care of Your Home with Our Help
There are numerous components to your home’s plumbing system. Faucets, fixtures, pipes, joints, connections, and so forth are all integral to making the whole pipework function correctly. If even a little thing goes wrong, it can escalate into a bigger problem — unless you address it quickly and with our professional assistance.
We can handle virtually any plumbing project you might have, such as:
- Clogged drains: Have you noticed water starting to pool around a drain before it flows away? There is probably clog somewhere down the line. Before it can get much worse, get our San Bernardino home plumbers on the phone. For the worst clogs, we can use our HydroScrub® jetting technology, which punches through blockages with the force of directed high-pressure water.
- Leaky pipes: Don’t let a leaky pipe last for long. With each drop that escapes a crack or hole in a pipe, more water will soak into the surrounding parts of your home, like the woodwork, plaster, or foundation. After a while, the damage to your home could be catastrophic. We help with leak detection and patching services.
- Sewer line defects: A problem with your home’s sewer line could pose a health hazard. Wastewater can backflow into the potable water source. Or toilets, sinks, and bathtubs can overflow with black water. Keep in mind that any sewer line problem that lies under your property is your responsibility to fix, not the city’s.
- Water heater work: Talk to us about water heater repairs, maintenance, and upgrades. We know all about all types of water heaters, including gas, electric, tanked, and tankless designs. It would be our pleasure to find the right water heater or service for you and your family.
Common Plumbing Problems Around the House
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Bernardino, we have seen pretty much every residential plumbing problem imaginable. Sometimes we are called out for unusual or rare plumbing issues, but they have never been so problematic that we couldn’t figure out a solution. For the most part, though, we show up to solve relatively common plumbing problems.
Common plumbing issues that might be in your house right now include:
- Jammed garbage disposal: The garbage disposal in your kitchen is designed to chew through food waste, but it can only do so much. Putting the wrong thing into a garbage disposal can jam or break it.
- Leaky faucet: If you walk around your home and check all the faucets, odds are high you’ll find that at least one of them leaks a little. Leaks can be caused by issues as innocuous as a broken washer, but they can also be caused by defects that require a fixture replacement.
- Weakly flushing toilet: Has one of the toilets in your home started flushing weakly but you can’t tell why? Before you get your hands dirty trying to figure it out yourself, let our expert plumbers step in and handle it for you. We are confident we can find the issue in no time!
- Clogged shower drain: Even if you use a hair catch, it is very likely that your shower drain will eventually become clogged up with hair and soap scum. Dumping off-the-shelf drain cleaners down the drain can actually damage the pipe, though. It is best to call on us to clear it with a rooter or snake.
Top Quality Plumbing Services in San Bernardino
Our plumbers from Mr. Rooter Plumbing of San Bernardino treat every home we enter as if it was our own. We will work quickly to not waste your time, but also cleanly to not make a mess. You never need to worry about cleaning up after us because we do it ourselves. It is just one of many ways we proudly stand out from other plumbing and rooting companies in the region.
Want a free job estimate? Just dial (909) 366-5684!