How We Can Repair Sewer System Backups
The most common cause of a sewer line backup is a clogged sewer line. Many things can cause such a clog, from grease to hair. One of the most destructive forms of clogs comes from tree root intrusion. Tree root intrusion happens when roots begin to grow into your pipes. This happens more often than you might think. Once a small leak forms, water from your sewer line slowly seeps into your yard. This additional moisture attracts tree roots. Eventually, the roots reach the small crack and grow into it, making the small leak much larger. Over time, the tree roots can completely fill the sewer line. We repair sewer system backups in a few different ways, including:
- New Lining For Pipes – Our team can insert a watertight lining into your sewer line, effectively sealing any leaks, cracks, or minor damage. Pipe relining can cover your entire sewer line or just a compromised section. Best of all, this process doesn’t require trenching or tearing up your home.
- Hydro Jetting – Hydro jetting is one of the best ways to eliminate tree root intrusion and other heavy-duty blockages in your sewer line. We use high-pressure water jets to blast clogs. This chemical-free process leaves your pipes clean and clear of all tree roots, grease buildup, and debris.
- Rooter Work and Drain Cleaning – If you have a clogged sewer line without damage, you may only need rooter and drain cleaning. We can break up existing clogs, clear out your drains, and recommend services to prevent future clogs.
- Maintenance – Routine maintenance can prevent residential sewer system backups before they happen. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of San Bernardino offers inspections, cleanings, and other forms of maintenance services that will keep your sewer line clear and free-flowing.
- Pipe Bursting – If we need to replace your sewer line completely, pipe bursting makes it a simple and straightforward process. This trenchless process involves breaking apart your current sewer line and inserting a new one in its place.
When to Call Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of San Bernardino
How do you know when you need help from a team of service professionals like Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of San Bernardino? You should certainly call an expert if you notice any of the above warning signs of a sewer system backup. However, you don’t have to wait for it to get that bad before calling us. If you want to protect yourself against the possibility of future sewer system backups, we can help you with a sewer backup prevention system. We will meet with you, inspect your system, and explain the sewer backup prevention system costs ahead of time.
Schedule a Residential Sewer System Backup Appointment Now!
When you are faced with a sewer system backup, you need an experienced team behind you. Whether you already have water coming up through your drains or you are just noticing the early warning signs, it requires immediate attention. Mr. Rooter® Plumbing of San Bernardino is here for you with 24/7 live answering and scheduling services. Don’t feel alone when facing a backup. Our service professionals are here to back you up! Schedule a residential sewer system backup appointment today!