Are you looking for a reliable 24-hour plumber near you? Look no further than Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Santa Barbara County! We provide the highest quality plumbing services anytime, even late nights, weekends, and holidays.
Our licensed and top-rated emergency plumbers can quickly identify, assess, and repair your plumbing needs. For your peace of mind, we back our workmanship and parts with a reliable warranty.
When To Call a 24 Hour Plumber in Santa Barbara
When to call an emergency plumber depends on the severity of the plumbing issue.
Below are some of the most common issues that warrant an emergency plumber:
- No hot water
- Water heater leaks
- Bubbling toilet
- Burst pipes
- Clogged sewer line
- Sewage backup in your home
- Overflowing toilets
- No water
- Water faucets won't turn off
- Flushing the toilet causes water to appear in the shower
Other common plumbing issues such as a single clogged drain or broken toilet can usually be scheduled with a regular plumber during business hours.
However, if minor problems are left untreated for too long, they can lead to more serious problems such as water damage or blockages. Then, you'll need an emergency plumber.
It's important to keep an eye on your plumbing system. If you notice any signs of trouble, such as several slow drains, strange noises from pipes, discolored water, or leaks– don't hesitate to contact us for a service.
Why Trust Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Santa Barbara County?
Regardless of when you call and need a service, we'll arrive on time, in our company van, and in our uniform. There won't be any question about who is showing up at your home or business.
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Santa Barbara County, our emergency plumbers:
- Warranty our workmanship and parts.
- Are backed by positive reviews.
- Offer up-front, flat-rate pricing.
- Are available 24/7 (nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Are licensed and insured.
We understand how stressful it can be when unexpected plumbing issues arise in your home or business. So, we offer fast service and efficient plumbing repair solutions to get things back up and running as soon as possible.
Tips for Avoiding a Plumbing Emergency
The best way to avoid a plumbing emergency is to take preventative steps.
Some of the most important steps are:
- Knowing where your water shut off valve is.
- Never flushing "flushable" wipes down your toilet.
- Regularly inspect and maintain your plumbing system.
- Repair any leaks or damage as soon as possible.
- Only use approved plumbing materials and appliances.
- Install quality filtration systems.
- Avoid pouring grease and other debris down the drain.
- Ensure that water pressure is within accepted standards.
- Routinely inspect faucets and fixtures for corrosion or leaks.
Following these steps can help avoid catastrophic failures in your plumbing system that require costly repairs.