Water Heater Repair and Replacement in Santa Barbara, CA
Your Local Expert for Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Your home’s water heater is responsible for helping to heat the water you use for cooking, cleaning, and showering. However, if it’s beginning to fail, it can cause numerous issues, including water damage in your home. Homeowners throughout Santa Barbara, Goleta, and Carpinteria, CA, and the surrounding communities trust Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Santa Barbara County for reliable water heater repair and replacement services. Our professionals have years of industry experience. Don’t persevere through the discomfort of a broken water heater. Contact our team for fast and reliable water heater repair and replacement services when you need them most. Schedule your service today.
Identifying the Issues of a Faulty Water Heater
When you choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Santa Barbara County for your hot water heater repair services, we’ll come to your home, diagnose the issue, and recommend a repair or replacement service. However, it’s up to homeowners to know the signs their water heater is beginning to fail. Ignoring the issue of a broken water heater will only lead to more costly problems in the future, including flood damage remediation. Below are some of the most common signs your water heater requires repair or replacement:
- Age – Numerous factors, including maintenance schedule, usage, and water contaminants, contribute to the breakdown of your water heater over time. Conventional water heaters can last anywhere between 10 to 15 years.
- Unusual Noises – Your water heater should operate relatively quietly. So, if you notice any loud banging, popping, or cracking noises, it may be a sign of trouble with your water heater.
- Discolored Water – Conventional water heaters use a large storage tank to heat water. An anode rod device protects the tank from rusting. However, once the anode rod breaks, the tank will begin to rust from the inside, which can lead to discolored water.
- Inconsistent Temperature – Inconsistent temperatures or cold water indicate the heating element within your water heater is broken and cannot bring the water to the necessary temperature.
What Are the Benefits of a Replacement Water Heater?
We’re the professionals you can turn to when you need a replacement water heater for your home. We offer flexible appointment options to match your busy schedule. Nobody likes the idea of replacing an appliance in their home. However, a new water heater offers numerous benefits to homeowners, and it can pay for itself for its life when compared to your outdated water heater. Learn more about some of the benefits of installing a new water heater, including the following:
- Improved Comfort
- Better Energy Efficiency
- Peace of Mind
Types of Water Heaters We Offer
At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Santa Barbara County, our team specializes in repairing and installing multiple water heaters for residents. When you choose us, our knowledgeable and experienced team will review each type’s benefits to match your budget. All our work is backed by our Neighborly Done Right Promise. Various factors go into determining which one is right for you, including the importance of energy efficiency, fuel source, and the number of people in your home. The common types of water heaters we service include the following:
- Conventional – Conventional water heaters store and heat water in a large tank. Most conventional water heaters can hold between 40 to 50 gallons of water. The fuel source for most traditional water heaters is gas or electricity.
- Hybrid – The hybrid hot water heater is one of the most efficient options in the industry. It uses a heating coil to bring water to the desired temperature and distribute it to your home’s faucet. When additional water resources are needed, it will pull heated water from a small storage tank.
Trusted Water Heater Expert In Santa Barbara, CA
Homeowners throughout Santa Barbara, CA, and the surrounding communities choose Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Santa Barbara County for all their water heater repair and replacement services. Our knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals is here to ensure you receive exceptional service from the moment you contact us for an estimate through to service completion. We use the latest innovative tools and technology and have access to high-quality manufacturers. Get started today with a water heater repair or replacement service estimate.