Reliable Residential Sewer System Backup Services in Santa Barbara, CA
Let Us Clean Your Home’s Sewer System Backup
As a homeowner, it’s crucial to have the name of a reliable service professional to handle all your plumbing emergencies. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Santa Barbara County provides comprehensive plumbing services, including sewer system backup clearing in Santa Barbara, Goleta, Carpinteria and the surrounding communities of CA. Your home’s sewer line is a sensitive system that can become blocked due to paper products, grease, food, and tree roots. Our team has the skills and tools to help alleviate sewer system blockages so you can enjoy using your plumbing without interruption. If you’re experiencing a blockage, contact our team today to schedule your service.
Recognizing the Signs of a Sewer System Backup
When it comes to your home’s main sewer system, it’s essential to act quickly to prevent more significant issues that could lead to a sewer line repair or replacement. By recognizing the signs of a sewer system backup in your home, we can clear the obstruction and prevent further damage to your home’s plumbing. We offer flexible appointment times, so you can trust we’ll be there for you when you need us most. Some of the most common signs of a sewer system backup include the following:
- Water Backup
- Multiple Clogged Drains
- Sewerage Odor
- Gurgling Sounds
- Sewerage Coming From Cleanout
We Can Clear Invasive Tree Roots
Invasive tree roots are among the most challenging issues homeowners face regarding sewer system backup. As the tree roots seek out vitamins and nutrients to grow, it often leads them to your home’s sewer main. The roots then find their way into small cracks or seams in the pipe. The result can lead to complete sewer system backup and eventual collapse of the entire pipe. Our team has the proper equipment and skills to clean, repair, or replace your sewer line regardless of the extent of the tree root damage. Our treat root services include the following:
- Rooter Work – The first step is to inspect the extent of sewer line damage caused by the invasive tree roots. We accomplish this by using a rooter tool to clear the obstruction. Then, we’ll inspect your sewer pipe and recommend a more permanent solution.
- HydroScrub® Jetting – Hydro jetting effectively clears any grease, debris, and tree roots inside your plumbing using pressurized water. It’s strong enough to break through roots without damaging your pipes.
- Pipe Lining – Pipe lining is a permanent fix for sewer system pipes that invasive tree roots have badly damaged. We feed a sleeve through the damaged portion of your pipe to reinforce that section.
- Burst Pipe Replacement – We may recommend a hydraulic replacement if the damage is beyond repair. First, we use a hydraulic press to break up the broken portion. Next, we slip a replacement sleeve through the removed part of the pipe. This process can be used on any type of pipe, including PVC, cast iron, or clay.
- Routine Maintenance – The most effective way to prevent damage to your home’s pipe is with regular maintenance from a professional expert. We’ll remove grease, buildup, and tree roots to keep your drains flowing freely.
Now Is the Best Time to Call About Your Sewage Backup
If you’re experiencing a sewage backup in your home, the time to act is now. Sewage backups don’t clear up on their own. More often than not, they only worsen, leading to more costly issues with your home’s plumbing. At Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Santa Barbara County, our team is committed to providing the highest quality plumbing services to homeowners throughout the area. We guarantee all our work with our Neighborly Done Right Promise. Our team uses innovative plumbing tools to provide fast and effective services. Contact us today to get started with a service estimate.