Santa Barbara Plumbing Repair Services
Plumbing problems are rarely convenient, and, in some cases, they happen right when you have the least amount of time to deal with it. From toilet clogs that won’t quit to leaky pipes, we can handle it all. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Santa Barbara County provides five-star quality plumbing repair services at affordable prices.
Call us at (805) 203-6977 or request an estimate online to get started today.
Services We Offer
Finding a good plumber in Santa Barbara can be difficult. Some charge by the hour for services, including charging double or triple their average hourly wage if you need emergency plumbing after regular business hours, on the weekend, or during a holiday. Our team not only charges a flat-rate fee for the full service, but we also don’t charge overtime fees.
We can handle all the following and more:
- Clogged drains
- Sewer system backups
- Sewer line repair
- Water line repair
- Frozen pipes
- Leaking pipes
- Emergency plumbing
- Well pumps
- Boiler service
- Septic tank service
- Sump pumps
- Tankless water heaters
- Backflow prevention devices
- Gas line repair
- Trenchless sewer line repair
Whether your bathroom or kitchen has plumbing problems, give our team in Santa Barbara a call. Our team of licensed professionals is ready and willing to solve your plumbing issues with efficiency.
Common Plumbing Problems in Santa Barbara
Some plumbing problems are universal, such as a clogged toilet. However, other issues are more frequent in certain regions. Santa Barbara rarely experiences freezing weather; however, it has been known to happen. Since Santa Barbara residents are unprepared to deal with freezing weather, we sometimes must help with frozen and burst pipes or even leaking hose bibbs.
Other common plumbing problems we encounter in Santa Barbara include the following:
- Leaky Pipes: Leaky pipes happen when something has damaged your plumbing system. Whether you have loose joints or tree root invasion, leaky pipes can sometimes be hard to detect. If your water bill is higher than usual, you likely have a leak somewhere in your plumbing system. Finding it as quickly as possible is wise since water leaks can cause extensive home damage, expensive to repair.
- Dripping Faucets: Dripping faucets might not seem like such a big deal, but over time the waste of water can be costly. Some households with dripping faucets waste hundreds of gallons of water a year.
- Running Toilets: Another water-wasting plumbing issue is a running toilet. In some cases, you can fix a running toilet yourself. However, if you’re not comfortable with DIY toilet repair, we can help!
- Slow Drains: Slow drains can either indicate a building clog in your pipes or indicate a sewer system issue. If you notice slow drains throughout your home, you might have a sewer line issue on your hands.
- Clogged Drains: Clogged drains are standard, even if you use hair-catching devices in your sink and bathtub. However, if your blocked drain is becoming a problem, avoid using caustic drain cleaning solutions to solve the issue. While caustic drain cleaning chemicals can be useful in the short term, they can damage your plumbing system, which will cause more expensive problems in the future. Call our team for drain cleaning services near you.
- Sump Pump Failure: Sump pumps are sometimes needed if you’re in an area that tends to flood. If your sump pump fails, your home or basement could fill with rainwater. Water damage is expensive to fix and can also encourage mold growth, which can be dangerous to some individuals.
- Broken Water Heaters: If your shower doesn’t warm up, even after waiting a few minutes, you likely have an issue with your water heater. Most water heaters only last around 8-12 years. If you have an older water heater, it might be time to replace it. Our team can help repair and replace traditional and tankless water heaters.
Our locally owned and operated company has fully licensed technicians. We take pride in our high-quality work, and we hope that you’ll benefit from our extensive experience. Rather than ignoring the plumbing problems, call our crews for plumbing repairs and other services. We have technicians available in the Santa Barbara area, and we’ll clean before leaving the premises. Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Santa Barbara County is ready to help you, so schedule your service appointment today.
Call a Santa Barbara plumber at (805) 203-6977 or contact us online to get started ASAP!