Plumbing is something that is usually overlooked during a remodeling project, but it is a great thing to change even though there aren’t usually visual rewards once it is upgraded. Stating that you’ve remodeled your plumbing will give you the same benefits as seeing a new floor or experiencing a new deck. If you plan to sell your home, new plumbing is a great way to attract serious buyers.
- Change your plumbing if it is old and doesn’t work well any longer. If you have gurgling toilets, slow drains, and loud pipes, updating is a great way to get rid of many problems at once.
- Add new plumbing to a kitchen or bathroom. You may not be changing your whole plumbing system, but if you do one room at a time every year, eventually you will have a plumbing system that is fairly new and reliable.
- If you don’t have any plumbing problems, but you know the home has old pipes that can corrode over time, then you can update the plumbing when you remodel to avoid future problems.
- If you have water issues or want a water filtration system, you may want to replace some of your plumbing to get everything working and in prime condition.
- You need to fix the work the last person did to the plumbing in your home. Sometimes people will take the DIY approach to plumbing. This is not a good standard if you want well thought out plumbing for your home or high resale value.
- Choose a great plumber to work alongside you as you remodel your home and give you tips and estimates for the parts of your job that you need a plumber for in your Santa Cruz house.
Mr. Rooter has experienced and qualified plumbers that know what they are doing and how updates can improve the home you want to raise in quality and value! Contact us to get the help you need, and we’ll look at your drafts.