Occasionally, underground plumbing pipes need repairs or replacement services. Trenchless sewer line repair is changing the sewer line repair services. Instead of digging up your whole yard and pulling out and old sewer line to replace it, trenchless repair puts a new pipe inside the old pipe so that there is only a small entry point created.
Steps to Trenchless Pipe Repairs:
- A plumber creates an entry hole large enough for them to do the work they need to do to your sewer line.
- Video inspections are how a plumber knows what the damage is and how to fix the problem. At this time, you will know if trenchless repairs will work for your sewer line.
- The old sewer line is usually cleaned out to make room for the new pipe.
- The new piping is put into the old piping.
- An additional video inspection is usually done to make sure that everything works correctly.
The Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- You won’t have the expensive repairs to the landscaping at your Santa Cruz home with trenchless sewer line repairs. Therefore, trenchless is cheaper than standard sewer line replacement services.
- There isn’t as much disruption for your neighbors. They don’t have to deal with the equipment noise of standard sewer line removal services.
- Most of the sewer line repair work is done outside of your home, and you won’t have to worry about stopping your day to have your sewer line repairs done.
- Trenchless sewer line repair has a lifespan of around 50 years! Once it’s fixed, you won’t have to worry about your sewer line needing replacement services for a long time.
- Your sewer and water service won’t be disrupted as long as it would with traditional repair procedures.