A plumbing emergency is never fun! Consider calling Mr. Rooter if you have any of these top plumbing emergencies. You should also call an emergency plumber if you have a situation in your Santa Cruz home that is out of control, and you need professional assistance right away.
- If your toilet is overflowing, it is vital to call a plumber right away. An overflowing toilet can cause water damage and illnesses because of the bacteria and viruses found in the water.
- If you have a water heater that isn’t working at all, or your water heater leaks, call a plumber right away. Water heater problems may be mild or dangerous! If there is corrosion in your water heater, or it is rusted and leaking, you could be at risk of having the tank burst. Getting replacement services from an emergency plumber is the best way to make sure your home is safe and avoiding water damage.
- If you notice that you have a problem with your sewer line, then it is best if you call an emergency plumber. These problems may include the smell of sewage in your home or yard. You may also notice that you have slow drains in your home or sewage backing up into your drains.
- If you have a leak in your plumbing system, call an emergency plumber right away. A small leak can quickly become a lot of water damage and repair services for your home.
- If you don’t have any water, then you need an emergency plumber to check your water line. A broken water line will cause significant damage to your landscape and home in a matter of minutes.
- If there is any risk of flooding because of your plumbing system, call an emergency plumber.
- A total clog means that you can’t get any water or waste to go through your drain. If you have a full clog, the more water you put down the drain, the more likely it is that you will have the drain back up into your house. If a plunger doesn't get rid of the clog, call an emergency plumber at Mr. Rooter.