If you want to upgrade from a storage-tank water heater to a tankless water heater in your Seattle, Washington, area home, then Mr. Rooter can help you make the transition. If you haven’t decided yet, there are some benefits of owning a tankless water heater that may help you make the decision easier!
- A tankless water heater saves water! There is less water wasted because you won’t have to run the water for as long to get the right temperature.
- You will notice that your utility bills are lower. A tankless water heater uses less energy; therefore, you save money!
- A tankless water heater is an investment, but it should last twice as long as a storage-tank water heater.
- You will have the benefit of virtually endless hot water. While there are instances where a tankless water heater has problems keeping up with demand, it is usually on-demand hot water!
- A tankless water heater can save space in your house. You may want to use the extra space for a new closet or pantry!
- Other than an annual cleaning and flushing the system to keep minerals from building up, it is easy to maintain a tankless water heater.
- Tankless water heaters use less energy than a tank water heater because they don’t have to keep water in a storage tank at a specific temperature. Tankless units heat water as it is needed, which saves a lot of energy usage.
- If you decide to have multiple tankless water heaters in your large home, it is easy to install more than one because they are so small and easy to place in a closet or around a corner.
Mr. Rooter offers installation services of tank and tankless water heaters in new homes and replacement or repair services for your water heater when needed. Consider preventative maintenance to make sure your tankless water heater lasts as long as possible!