Spokane Valley Weather & Your Plumbing
Spokane Valley sees its fair share of rain every year, but we are mostly known for our snow. Every year, we get a whopping 42 inches of snow. Compared to the mere 28 inches the United States gets on average, things can get frosty in Spokane!
When this snow is joined by freezing temperatures in Spokane, tumbling down to a chilly 25 degrees in January, there is a chance your pipes may freeze.
Here are some ways to prevent your pipes from freezing:
- Seasonal Plumbing Maintenance – Completing seasonal inspections will keep your system in working order, as well as give your plumbing expert a chance to complete any minor repairs or maintenance needed. Plumbing maintenance should always occur before the winter months roll around.
- Consistency – Keeping an even and stable temperature throughout your home all day and night will help prevent your pipes from freezing, even in the coldest temperatures.
- Keep Water Flowing – Even the smallest amount of water continuously running out of one of your home’s faucets can provide your system enough energy to keep it from freezing.
Once again, this preventative and seasonal maintenance, combined with a defined temperature consistency throughout the winter months, will help prevent you from experiencing the nightmare of dealing with burst pipes. Our team of plumbers in Spokane Valley are familiar with routine maintenance to prevent pipe freezing before the snow starts to fall.
Discover why Mr. Rooter Plumbing has become Spokane Valley’s go-to plumbing company. Call us to schedule your first service!
Common Plumbing Issues
Plumbing issues come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, and many times, they may even be unseen by the eye. No matter the size of the job, whether it’s a simple dripping faucet or a fully burst pipe, our Spokane Valley plumbers have the combined knowledge and experience to find you a plumbing solution that works for you and your system.
Common plumbing issues we repair in Spokane Valley include:
- Dripping Faucets
- Slow Drains
- Clogged Tub
- Clogged Shower Drain
- Continuously Running Toilet
- Faulty Water Heater
- Low or No Water Pressure
- Jammed Garbage Disposal
- Leaky Pipes
- Sewer System Backup
Many of these common, and quite simple, plumbing issues can be prevented by having professional, routine maintenance completed on your plumbing system. Our plumbing inspection allows us to stop any future plumbing problems in their tracks.
Request an estimate from our plumbers in Spokane Valley.
When it comes to finding a Spokane Valley plumbing and drain company that is always reliable, we understand how difficult it can be to wade through all of your options! To put it simply, plumbing is all we do at Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Spokane. And we do it well.
Some of the residential plumbing services we perform include:
- Clogged Drains
- Drain Cleaning
- HydroScrub® Jetting
- Sewer System Backup
- Sewer Line Repair
- Sewer Line Replacements
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Plumbing Video Camera Inspection
- Plumbing Diagnosis
- Plumbing Inspection
- Plumbing Repairs
- Plumbing Replacements
- Plumbing Installations
- Water Line Repairs
- Water Line Replacement
- Water Line Installation
- Frozen Pipes
- Leaking Pipes
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Replacements
- Plumbing System Maintenance
- Emergency Services
- Septic Tank Services
- Septic System Installation
- Sump Pump Maintenance
- Tankless Water Heater
- Backflow Prevention Device Replacement
- Backflow Prevention Device Installation
- Water Softener Installation
- Water Filter Installation
- Preventive Maintenance
As you can see, our plumbers can service virtually any plumbing system in your home. If it holds water, we can most likely service it! Check out our customer reviews and our plumbing specials for more information.
If you are looking for reliable and knowledgeable services that ensure the health and safety of you, your home, family, and plumbing system, contact the professionals at Mr. Rooter Plumbing today!
If you are looking for Spokane Valley plumbing services, call us to get started!