Residential Clogged Drain Cleaning in Westchester, NY
Cleaning Clogged Drains for You
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Westchester offers clogged drain cleaning services for homeowners in Westchester, NY. Our licensed and insured plumbing team works quickly to unclog your drains and provide any additional plumbing solutions to ensure you have flowing water. If you notice foul odors or slow-moving drains, reach out to us as soon as possible to help address minor problems before they become significant issues. Our team is always here to offer superior plumbing services in Westchester, Larchmont, and Scarsdale, NY. Contact us to learn more.
Addressing Drain Issues
A clogged drain can wreak havoc on your home. A drain's job is to carry wastewater away from your home, so your home suffers when the drain isn't doing its job. Wastewater contains dust, dirt, and other debris that clog your drains. It's crucial to address drain issues to get the wastewater flowing again. You risk property damage and backed-up, smelly plumbing problems if you don't address clogged drains.
Watch Out for Signs of a Clogged Drain
Your plumbing often shows signs of clogged drains before they become significant issues. The most common signs you may need clogged drain services include the following:
- Strange toilet sounds
- Slow-moving drains
- Water pooling in drains
- Odors coming from drains
- Strange wet areas in your yard
Common Reasons Drains Clog
Your drain may suddenly clog, or build-ups may cause a clog over time. Our residential drain cleaning services address any type of drain clog. The most common reasons your drains may clog include the following:
- Tree root intrusions
- Feminine products
- Toilet paper
- Wet wipes
- Grease residue
- Excessive hair
Common Types of Drains
Our professional plumbing team services all types of drains. The most common types of drains include:
- Kitchen Drains – The drain in your kitchen sink often gets clogged by food, grease, and oil.
- It's essential to refrain from putting grease or oil down your kitchen drain. Never
- put bones or fibrous food down your drains.
- Bathroom Drains – Bathroom drains get closed with hair, toothpaste, soap, and debris. You can
- install drain covers to help catch some of the culprits.
- Floor Drains – Floor drains are often located in laundry rooms and garages. They get clogged
- with leaves, dust, debris, and other particles.
Repairing a Clogged Drain
You can do your part to try to unclog minor clogs. The best things to do to help your drains include:
- Pour boiled water down your kitchen drains to help clear hardened fats and oils.
- Use a snake drain and plunger to move the clog and pull materials from the pipes.
- If these steps don't move your clog, contact our professional plumbers.
Schedule Your Drain Cleaning Services
Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Westchester provides emergency clogged drain services. We are here for you 24/7 to ensure your clog doesn't overtake your life. We also offer preventative maintenance services to help prevent clogged drains. Always turn off your water if your clogged drain starts to overflow. We'll help rescue your home from significant water damage. We proudly offer Westchester and the surrounding areas with comprehensive plumbing services. Contact us today to request a job estimate.